Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   calendar print (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/71560-calendar-print.html)

********Meg May 7th 08 02:27 PM

calendar print

Is there anyway to just print monthly calendars with WEEKENDS ONLY or with
Weekends being a larger portion of the page?

Most of my events take place on the weekend and it is frustrating the way
the calendar prints them.

Diane Poremsky [MVP] May 7th 08 02:49 PM

calendar print

No. You'd need to print daily calendars to see a lot of events.
I don't know if any of the utilities here might help:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Outlook Tips:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/

********Meg May 7th 08 06:11 PM

calendar print

Actually i used the OLCALNDR template for word. and that was perfect. I
could adjust it as needed.

Thanks for your help.