Calendar categories

Old January 2nd 08, 01:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Jurjen de Groot

Default Calendar categories

In my previous environment (old server + SBS 2003 including exchange) I was
able to assign categories like Birthdate, Bussiness, Option, Personal etc.
to my appointments in Outlook 2007.

Due to a hardware meltdown I had to switch to a new server, installed
SBS2003 (including Exchange) and since then I only have categories like blue
category, green category, red category, etc... so after importing my backup
pst into the new all my appointments look kind-a grey. I don't know why this
happened, I'm still using the same pc with the same Outlook 2007 version on
it. so I guess it's somehow related to exchange.

Can anyone help me regain my categories (and color) in my calendar, I really
don't want to spend a day coloring my appointments...

TIA,
Jurjen de Groot

Old January 2nd 08, 03:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring,microsoft.public.outlook.general
Diane Poremsky

right click on the root folder of the mailbox (Mailbox - your_name) and
choose properties - upgrade to color categories. The colors will be randomly
assigned to the categories and probably not be what you used before, but
they will be colorful.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: