Brian Tillman

Old January 2nd 08, 05:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
white.wrapper

Default Brian Tillman

Brian--I am so sorry for what I said. I didn't know you were gay at
the time. I guess you're wanting me to reply this way is proof enough
that you are proud to be gay and I will never be so rude to anyone
again like that. It was just a matter of putting my mouth in gear
before I engaged my brain. Thanks for telling me off. I needed it...
Thanks for the info on what coming out means also.....
Old January 2nd 08, 07:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

white.wrapper wrote:

Brian--I am so sorry for what I said. I didn't know you were gay at
the time.

My wife will sure be surprised!
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
Old January 2nd 08, 07:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

white.wrapper wrote:

Brian--I am so sorry for what I said. I didn't know you were gay at
the time. I guess you're wanting me to reply this way is proof enough
that you are proud to be gay and I will never be so rude to anyone
again like that. It was just a matter of putting my mouth in gear
before I engaged my brain. Thanks for telling me off. I needed it...
Thanks for the info on what coming out means also.....

You sure are a brave sole posting this in Google Groups from an anonymous
account.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old January 2nd 08, 10:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Don't worry Brian, he was probably looking in the mirror when he wrote this.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Brian Tillman asked:

Old January 2nd 08, 11:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] What@ever wrote:

Don't worry Brian, he was probably looking in the mirror when he
wrote this.

Certainly not worried by such a child.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]