How would I "translate" source code to an executable (file)?

Old December 28th 07, 09:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Barry Karas

Default How would I "translate" source code to an executable (file)?

4:49 PM 12/28/2007

How would I "translate" source code to an executable (file)?

Thank you,

Barry Karas

Old December 28th 07, 10:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
John Blessing[_2_]

By asking a clear question regarding MS Outlook?

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.
http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace,
send newsletters

4:49 PM 12/28/2007

Old December 28th 07, 11:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Uncle Grumpy

"Barry Karas" wrote:

How would I "translate" source code to an executable (file)?

You can't... because you're a moron.
Old December 29th 07, 04:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
VanguardLH

"Barry Karas" wrote in message

How would I "translate" source code to an executable (file)?

Not an Outlook issue. Go ask in a newsgroup inhabited by developers
of whatever UNNAMED coding language was used to write the program.

In the meantime:
http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375