Emails doesnt send

Old September 21st 07, 01:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Andrea Sousa

Default Emails doesnt send

When I schedule an e-mail do be send in any time in the future, and leave it
in the folder, it works.
But if I need to modify the e-mail or go to the folder and read the e-mail
it will never be send again. I need to create a new one e delete the old.
What may be the problem?

Best regards,
Andrea

Old September 21st 07, 01:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Nabeel Moeen

As I mentioned in an earlier post. Could you confirm when you re-open/edit
an email in the outbox, does the date for that email turn to 'None'?
I think I was having the same problem and found somewhere on the internet
the solution as moving the email to drafts... then opening it from Draft
folder and sending it.

Hope this works for you.
Regards,
Nabeel

.. .

Old September 24th 07, 09:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Andrea Sousa

That is exaclty what happends. The date turns to None.
I will try you "trick" - move to draft and send again.

Best regards
Andrea

"Nabeel Moeen" escreveu na mensagem

Old September 24th 07, 09:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Andrea Sousa

I tryed but the problem is the same.
Any new ideas?

Best regards,
Andrea

"Andrea Sousa" escreveu na mensagem

Old September 26th 07, 07:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Nabeel

thats strange... worked for me
what version of outlook are you using?
and when you move the mail (wiht the 'None' timestamp) and then open
it in Draft - Click Send
does it stil appear in the Outbox with a timestamp 'None'??

Regards,
Nabeel

On Sep 25, 1:32 am, "Andrea Sousa" wrote:
I tryed but the problem is the same.
Any new ideas?

Best regards,
Andrea

"Andrea Sousa" escreveu na ...

That is exaclty what happends. The date turns to None.
I will try you "trick" - move to draft and send again.

Best regards
Andrea

"Nabeel Moeen" escreveu na mensagem
. ..
As I mentioned in an earlier post. Could you confirm when you
re-open/edit an email in the outbox, does the date for that email turn to
'None'?
I think I was having the same problem and found somewhere on the internet
the solution as moving the email to drafts... then opening it from Draft
folder and sending it.

Hope this works for you.
Regards,
Nabeel

"Andrea Sousa" wrote in message
When I schedule an e-mail do be send in any time in the future, and
leave it in the folder, it works.
But if I need to modify the e-mail or go to the folder and read the
e-mail it will never be send again. I need to create a new one e delete
the old.
What may be the problem?

Best regards,
Andrea- Hide quoted text -

Old September 29th 07, 02:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Andrea Sousa

Version Outlook 2003 SP2

Second question: Yes, it appears again woth timestamp "None"
What I normaly do is to copy/paste to a new email and sent it, then delete
the old one.
Witch is not very easy when I want to send a email only in two weeks time
(for example).

Regards,
Andrea

"Nabeel" escreveu na mensagem