Field names?

Old September 11th 07, 07:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Steve[_4_]

Default Field names?

Can anyone tell me what type field and the field names are for the
Vote Tracking Recipient and Response? I do see one called "Voting
Response" under "All Mail Fields", however that is only showing me my
vote responses to someone else, i.e. not thost that I've sent out for
a vote myself.

Please help,

Steve

Old September 12th 07, 12:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)

The Voting Response field works for me in my Inbox when I recieve votes in
response to an email I send out with Voting Buttons on it.

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant

read my articles he www.judygleeson.com
Canberra, Australia

how to post questions: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375

ups.com...

Old September 12th 07, 05:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Steve[_4_]

On Sep 12, 7:29 am, "Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)"
wrote:
The Voting Response field works for me in my Inbox when I recieve votes in
response to an email I send out with Voting Buttons on it.

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant

read my articles hewww.judygleeson.com
Canberra, Australia

how to post questions:http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375

"Steve" wrote in message

ups.com...

Can anyone tell me what type field and the field names are for the
Vote Tracking Recipient and Response? I do see one called "Voting
Response" under "All Mail Fields", however that is only showing me my
vote responses to someone else, i.e. not thost that I've sent out for
a vote myself.

Please help,

Steve- Hide quoted text -

Judy,

Thanks so much for the tip. That did exactly what I was after.....

Regards,

Steve