Internet users not able to see Outlook custom forms

Old September 11th 07, 10:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Ade_kcc

Default Internet users not able to see Outlook custom forms

I have a couple of simple custom forms that I have published to our
Organisational Forms Library that we also need to send to external,
non Exchange, users.

Looking at previous answers it sounded quite simple: send an OFT file
to the Internet users, have them publish it to their Personal Library
and it all works ... except it hasn't :-(

I also tried sending a version with the form definition embedded but
that doesn't seem to work either. In all cases they simply receive a
blank message showing only the sender, subject and our company
disclaimer.

Apart from the recipient fields the Form contains only custom fields
(there is no message body for example) and, in the last test, there is
no coding at all apart from some very basic field validation. All
users are running Windows XP (Home or Professional) and Outlook 2003
SP2.

The instructions I gave (which I assume were followed!) we

--- quote ---
Save the attached OFT file somewhere memorable, like 'My Documents'

Go to Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | Custom Forms |
Manage Forms and select the 'Clear Cache' option.

Go to New | Choose Form, select 'User Templates in File System'

Browse to the folder you saved the form in and open the 'HotelTEST'
form

Complete and send the Form to yourself and to me.

Go to Tools | Forms | Design a Form, select 'User Templates in File
System'

Browse to the folder you saved the form in and open the 'HotelTEST'
form - make a note of the Display and Form names.

Select Tools | Forms | Publish Forms As

Ensure 'Personal Forms Library' is selected and type in the same
Display and Form names as noted earlier

If you get a message asking you "Save form definition with the item"
select NO

If prompted to 'Save changes' select YES

--- end quote ---

The external users can create a new form message, send it to me and I
can see it but when I send the same form from our organisational
library all they see is the corporate disclaimer that our Exchange
server automatically adds to all outgoing messages.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong and how I can get these forms out to
these external users?

Thanks