Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - General Queries (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/)
-   -   Moving Outlook account to another Windows log-in user account (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-general-queries/52862-moving-outlook-account-another-windows.html)

chillinnsatx July 19th 07 03:42 AM

Moving Outlook account to another Windows log-in user account

I currently use 2 different Windows log-in User accounts, and have an email
account I access on each of them, 1 for work and 1 for home. I did this
because my work environment is wireless.

I'm sick of switching back and forth between Windows user accounts to check
work email vs. personal email. How do I transfer one Outlook email account
to another Windows user account on the same computer. I'm sure I could just
add an email account on one or the other, and delete it from the existing
User Account, but I'd like to retain all of my existing folders and content.
Then I'll need to figure out how to have 2 different email accounts under 1
profile that operate separately with their own respective folders, etc.

Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] July 19th 07 08:44 AM

Moving Outlook account to another Windows log-in user account

Answered in the Outlook General Questions group.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] July 20th 07 03:18 AM

Moving Outlook account to another Windows log-in user account

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...8-210d5e78cc24

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

Gordon July 20th 07 07:34 AM

"chillinnsatx" wrote in message
Was not answered in Outlook General Questions group, I still need help on
this.

Do you mean you didn't see the reply, or the reply didn't help?

F. H. Muffman July 20th 07 10:41 PM

Moving Outlook account to another Windows log-in user account

"chillinnsatx" wrote in message
Was not answered in Outlook General Questions group, I still need help
on
this.

Do you mean you didn't see the reply, or the reply didn't help?

The reply did not help

So reply to the reply, say how it failed to help you (in other words, what
didn't work with the reply) and seek more assistance in that thread, rather
then trying a new newsgroup where we could just end up giving you the exact
same advice since we haven't followed the original thread to see what you've
already been told to do.

--
f.h.