error sending messages in outlook 07, account settings okay

Old April 4th 07, 03:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default error sending messages in outlook 07, account settings okay

Hello,

This problem is giving me a huge headache,

Recently everything was working well on my Vista OS, outlook 2007.
Now I can't send out any messages, only receive.
The messages stay in my OUTBOX and I get an error message when
sending.
Outlook is trying to send them but it can't. Account settings are
good.

I have 2 different user profiles crated on Vista with different e-mail
accounts and outlook stopped sending on both of them. Don't matter
which I'm logged in to, mine of my wife's it still doesn't work.

I am also dual booting my PC and when I login to my XP everything
works fine with outlook and outlook express.

My friend is using XP on his laptop with outlook express and has the
same issue only when connected wirelessly when he plugs in then it
works.
He is using SBC DSL and I recently switched to them too, but in the
beginning I was able to send messages with this ISP.
So this is not an ISP issue.

Antivirus and firewall are off.

I think this has to do something with the core OS, maybe registry, or
something updated in outlook like plug-ins

Pleeeeeeeeeese help.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.