SEND TO d-mail

Old January 26th 07, 01:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
dancer

Default SEND TO d-mail

In Excel I select a range, which includes numbers and a small picture (a gif
file).
I click on File, Send To.
I select Mail Recipient
I send it to myself, and it arrives exactly as I want it, in the body of the
e-mail..
I send it to my computer at home, and I get NOTHING in the body, and only
the gif file as an attachment - no numbers.
Help!

Old January 26th 07, 03:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In ,
dancer typed:
In Excel I select a range, which includes numbers and a small picture
(a gif file).
I click on File, Send To.
I select Mail Recipient
I send it to myself, and it arrives exactly as I want it, in the body
of the e-mail..
I send it to my computer at home, and I get NOTHING in the body, and
only the gif file as an attachment - no numbers.
Help!

Hi - when you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode
(if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About.
Also include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent
details. Be sure to put a consise summary of your question in the subject
line, and the full details in the body of your post.

Old January 26th 07, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
dancer

I am using Outlook 2003 SP1. Part of Office Professional Edition
I don't know the e-mail account at work.
The e-mail account at home is earthlink.net

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]"
ahoo.com wrote in message
In ,
dancer typed:

Old January 27th 07, 08:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In ,
dancer typed:
I am using Outlook 2003 SP1. Part of Office Professional Edition
I don't know the e-mail account at work.

This might be useful to know. However, make sure you aren't using Rich Text
format for your mail - HTML should work.