Outlook Code

Old December 18th 06, 06:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
5elpep

Default Outlook Code

Hi all,

I would be very grateful if someone could give me a line of code.
that will close the active message window. I have a macro which
forwards an e-mail to a number of recipients but I would prefer if
the window would then close automatically rather than having to
close it manually.

Thanks in advance.

Old December 18th 06, 07:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Application.ActiveInspector.Close param

Look up Close in the object browser to see the different values the param can take, depending on the desired disposition of the item.

FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for general Outlook programming issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba or, via web interface, at http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....program_v ba

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP