Unable to send reply in Outlook 07 using Vista

Old December 5th 06, 02:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Terry

Default Unable to send reply in Outlook 07 using Vista

Outlook is working but unable for foward or reply to any messages?
Old December 5th 06, 02:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Patrick Schmid [MVP]

What happens when you try?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
:

Outlook is working but unable for foward or reply to any messages?

Old December 5th 06, 02:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Terry

The reply, foward are all grayed out, not allowing me to use....

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What happens when you try?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
:

Outlook is working but unable for foward or reply to any messages?

Old December 5th 06, 02:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Terry

I'm wondering that when I took out the Beta 2 version that some of the old
software is still in the registry? I have a simular problem with Word 07 in
that it will not allow me to edit. In word it says the trail has expired...

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What happens when you try?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
:

Outlook is working but unable for foward or reply to any messages?

Old December 5th 06, 02:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Patrick Schmid [MVP]

What error message do you get in Outlook?
Your system has the correct date set?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
news
I'm wondering that when I took out the Beta 2 version that some of the old
software is still in the registry? I have a simular problem with Word 07 in
that it will not allow me to edit. In word it says the trail has expired...

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What happens when you try?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
:

Outlook is working but unable for foward or reply to any messages?

Old December 5th 06, 03:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Terry

For both outlook and word there are no error messages, just the task bars
grayed out...

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What error message do you get in Outlook?
Your system has the correct date set?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
news
I'm wondering that when I took out the Beta 2 version that some of the old
software is still in the registry? I have a simular problem with Word 07 in
that it will not allow me to edit. In word it says the trail has expired...

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What happens when you try?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
:

Outlook is working but unable for foward or reply to any messages?

Old December 5th 06, 03:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Patrick Schmid [MVP]

That sounds like expired trial...
Did you enter the trial product key and successfully activated it?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***

:

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What error message do you get in Outlook?
Your system has the correct date set?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
news
I'm wondering that when I took out the Beta 2 version that some of the old
software is still in the registry? I have a simular problem with Word 07 in
that it will not allow me to edit. In word it says the trail has expired...

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What happens when you try?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
:

Outlook is working but unable for foward or reply to any messages?

Old December 5th 06, 03:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Terry

Yes...but not sure it activated...

:

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What error message do you get in Outlook?
Your system has the correct date set?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
news
I'm wondering that when I took out the Beta 2 version that some of the old
software is still in the registry? I have a simular problem with Word 07 in
that it will not allow me to edit. In word it says the trail has expired...

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What happens when you try?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
:

Outlook is working but unable for foward or reply to any messages?

Old December 5th 06, 03:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Patrick Schmid [MVP]

In Outlook, Help, Activate Product.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***

:

:

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What error message do you get in Outlook?
Your system has the correct date set?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
news
I'm wondering that when I took out the Beta 2 version that some of the old
software is still in the registry? I have a simular problem with Word 07 in
that it will not allow me to edit. In word it says the trail has expired...

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What happens when you try?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
:

Outlook is working but unable for foward or reply to any messages?

Old December 5th 06, 03:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Terry

Patrick I just went to the activated bar and it says the Trail Has Expired?
It then askes me for the key to convert to the full version which I have
entered. I think the old version is still in the registry creating these
issues.

:

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What error message do you get in Outlook?
Your system has the correct date set?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
news
I'm wondering that when I took out the Beta 2 version that some of the old
software is still in the registry? I have a simular problem with Word 07 in
that it will not allow me to edit. In word it says the trail has expired...

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

What happens when you try?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Terry" wrote in message
:

Outlook is working but unable for foward or reply to any messages?