how do I setup my Outlook profile on someone else's desktop?

Old October 26th 06, 09:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
ibvalle

Default how do I setup my Outlook profile on someone else's desktop?

I have recently been employed by a new company. I am working at the prior
staff person's desktop. I have been issued a new outlook user id. My
problem is that since I am using someone else desktop, I don't know how to
receive e-mails to my outlook profile, and how to incorporate or forward my
predecessors e-mails with my profile.

Need advise.

Ivan
Old October 27th 06, 03:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

ibvalle wrote:

I have recently been employed by a new company. I am working at the
prior staff person's desktop. I have been issued a new outlook user
id. My problem is that since I am using someone else desktop, I
don't know how to receive e-mails to my outlook profile, and how to
incorporate or forward my predecessors e-mails with my profile.

Create your profile with Control Panel's Mail applet. The IT people at your
job should be able to take care of that.
--
Brian Tillman

Old October 27th 06, 05:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

In ,
ibvalle typed:
I have recently been employed by a new company. I am working at the
prior staff person's desktop. I have been issued a new outlook user
id. My problem is that since I am using someone else desktop, I
don't know how to receive e-mails to my outlook profile, and how to
incorporate or forward my predecessors e-mails with my profile.

Need advise.

Ivan

As Brian mentioned, the IT staff at your office ought to be doing this for
you, unless you work in IT yourself.