Problem with attachment

Old July 26th 06, 11:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
OMJ

Default Problem with attachment

Outlook 2003 SP2
Exchange 2003

Whenever i send a Contact,distributionlist, task or any kind of outlook
element as an attachment, its received as a mail-element by the recipient.
This only happens when I'm sending mail to recipients outside our office
network.

Is there a cure for this "transformational disease"?

Hopefully
Odd Magne Jordal

Old July 26th 06, 01:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

The message format needs to be rich-text, the recipients need to be marked for rich-text, and the Internet Format setting in Tools | Options | Mail Format needs to be set so that OUtlook does not convert the message to HTML.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old July 26th 06, 03:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
OMJ

Thanks, but i didn't work.
I've tried to send in HTML, RTF and TXT format and changed the internet
format settings so it does not covert the message to HTML. The mail itself
comes through OK, but the attachments are all converted to mail elements.

Could it be a security measure of some kind on the exhange server(s) causing
this problem?

Odd Magne Jordal

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" skrev i melding