Outlook 2002

Old March 4th 06, 02:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Default Outlook 2002

I was able to send reports in rtf formatt in the body of the email from
Ms Acess 2000 through Outlook 2000. Now I have Outlook 2002 and the
format shows the source codes instead of the real format of my report.
Please Help!!!

Old March 4th 06, 01:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

It's impossible for anyone to help without knowing how you are creating the mail message body.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old March 4th 06, 05:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Dear Sue Mosher,

Thank you for your reply. I have learned a lot from you in this
newsgroup.
Let me explain what is going on.
I had Office 2000 and an Access Database. I use to send reports to our
customers as rtf format in the body of the email. The normal procedure;
output as rtf and send as outlook application. Everything worked great
until I purchased an Ipac and I installed outlook 2002. Now the report
in the body of the email shows codes and codes, like the source of the
information. Does not have the format i need. I tried and changed
bodyformat to html and to text only, but still does not work. I changed
several thing in the visual basic preferences and still not working. I
installed my outlook 2000 back to my computer and now is working great
but I can't sync my Ipac.
Could you please help? Your help will be much appreciated.

Thank you very much
Danny
EZ Wireless Communications

Old March 4th 06, 06:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Let me put it another way: What you've told us so far isn't sufficient information to be able to duplicate the problem, much less suggest a possible solution. If you're using code, you need to show a ***small*** snippet that illustrates the technique you'e using. If you're not using code, please provide exact steps to reproduce the problem.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old March 6th 06, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Dear Sue Mosher,

Thank you for your reply. I have already solved the problem.

Danilo

Old March 7th 06, 12:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

What was the solution? Someone else with a similar problem might be helped by knowing what you did.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old March 15th 06, 10:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Dear Sue Mosher,

I am trying to send a report by email from ms access in the body as
HTML but all I get in the body is something like this:
HTMLHEADMETA HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type"
CONTENT="text/html;charset=windows-1252"TITLERental
Confirmation/TITLE/HEADBODYTABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0
CELLPADDING=0 TR HEIGHT=31 TD WIDTH=4 BR/TDTD WIDTH=228
FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000Order Confirmation/FONT/TDTD WIDTH=108 FONT SIZE=1 FACE="Arial" COLOR=#000000 /FONT/TDTD WIDTH=348 FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000EZ Wireless Communications/FONT/TD/TR/TABLETABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 TR HEIGHT=21 TD WIDTH=4 BR/TDTD WIDTH=92 FONT SIZE=3 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000Order No.:/FONT/TDTD WIDTH=576 FONT SIZE=3 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#0000007236/FONT/TD/TR/TABLETABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 ..Etc...

It does not show the report on the real format I need.

Your help is much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Danny

Old March 15th 06, 11:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
[email protected]

Dear Sue Mosher,

I just uninstalled the Outlook 2002 and installed the outlook 2000 the
one I had originaly. but I still have the same problem when sending
HTML format. The body appears like this:
HTMLHEADMETA HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type"
CONTENT="text/html;charset=windows-1252"TITLERental
Confirmation/TITLE/HEADBODYTABLE BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0
CELLPADDING=0 TR HEIGHT=31 TD WIDTH=4 BR/TDTD WIDTH=228
FONT SIZE=5 FACE="Book Antiqua" COLOR=#000000Order Confirmation/FONT/TDTD WIDTH=108 FONT SIZE=1.....Etc.....

It gives the complete sourse instead of the real format.

Please advise.

Thank you very much

Old March 17th 06, 12:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

How are you creating the message? Are you setting the HTMLBody property to your HTML content string?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP