'Lost' user defined fields in Calendar

Old May 28th 06, 05:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Nic_285

Default 'Lost' user defined fields in Calendar

I have 'lost' all my previous user-defined fields in my calendar and I
cant remember what they all were...
After a few problems with my Outlook.pst I got all my data back. But in
the process, I had to uninstall both Outlook 2003 and Caendar view
add-in so I seem have lost my customised calendar views and the list of
user-defined fields is now blank.
But I remembered the name of one of the fields (called 'Client') and
when I created it again and added to a view, all the old data was
there. HURRAY!
But I cant remember all the other field names (and there was some
special format such as '?Status' as I could not use 'Status' as it is
an existing Outllok field).
1. How do I get a list of user-defined fields I created for calendar
events?
2. Any quick and easy way to get my cutomised views back?
Thanks

Old May 28th 06, 02:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

The key issue here is what did you do to "get all my data back."

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Old May 30th 06, 10:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Nic_285

Sue. Thanks for a reply. Well just about everything! Uninstall Outlook,
Calendar add-in and made a new profile. Then ran ScanPst... but the
wierd thing is this:
I now have the 'fresh' Outlook.pst with all the data. When I switch
email account to one of my archive files (I archive by year so the
files dont get so big), the calendar views are there in both the new
and the archive file. So I created copies of the views from the archive
file (show in all calendar views) and when i switch the email setting
back, the copies are not there?
I figure I will have to do this the long way... just use a piece of
paper to write down the file names and then re-create them.