I am not getting any incoming e-mail messages

Old April 19th 06, 02:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Harvey G.

Default I am not getting any incoming e-mail messages

I can send but no messages arrive. At my Bell South e-mail page, they are all
there, but zero comes in on Outlook.
Old April 19th 06, 04:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
K. Orland

What happens when you try? Are there any errors and error messages?
--
Kathleen Orland
Blessed are the crack''d, for it is they who let in the light

Old April 21st 06, 02:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Harvey G.

I click on the mail icon on my Bell South home page, and Outlook comes up,
but always shows zero for incoming mail. On my Bell South home page, when I
click on e-mail, there are messages, but they are not in Outlook. I had an
old version of Outlook and it worked OK, but I had a message that it was no
longer supported, so I downloaded Office 2003. That's when I stopped getting
incoming messages on Outlook. It's very frustrating. I didn't think I was
stupid, but...

Old April 21st 06, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Animal22

Harvey G. wrote:
I click on the mail icon on my Bell South home page, and Outlook comes up,
but always shows zero for incoming mail. On my Bell South home page, when I
click on e-mail, there are messages, but they are not in Outlook. I had an
old version of Outlook and it worked OK, but I had a message that it was no
longer supported, so I downloaded Office 2003. That's when I stopped getting
incoming messages on Outlook. It's very frustrating. I didn't think I was
stupid, but...

Have you tried contacting Bell South support? What do they have to say about
this. It seems as though the incoming mail server is not setup properly in
Outlook.