In Outlook 2003 I can't get the 'run now' to work in 'rules&Alerts

Old April 3rd 06, 10:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
marigold247

Default In Outlook 2003 I can't get the 'run now' to work in 'rules&Alerts

Hello, I'm using the MS Office trial at present and have been trying to
set-up automatic replies. Despite following the assistant guide to the letter
on configuring this I am still unable to get the 'run now' button to action
my requests. All my other settings such as my pop.wanadoo server are in
order. Any clues would be wonderful!
Old April 4th 06, 02:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

What type of email account are you trying to run the rules on?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, marigold247 asked:

Old April 4th 06, 12:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
marigold247

Default In Outlook 2003 I can't get the 'run now' to work in 'rules&Al

Hi! I'm running my email account through a pop.account which is my isp
(Wanadoo.co.uk). I obviously don't use an exchange server here(you never
guessed.lol). I am trying to send a template(template's already in place)
reply with an Adobe form attachment to all members of a group whom show an
interest in my new discount scheme. I have set rules for a specific subject
heading.

Wondering what's going on with it, probably something petty.
Milly, I await your sound advice!

Regards

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

What type of email account are you trying to run the rules on?

--Â

Old April 4th 06, 05:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Rules operate on incoming mail - are you trying to use a rule to send
something? Or are you trying to use a rule for an operation on an email
after sending?