Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Unable to restrict number of newsgroup headers downloaded by Adrian
The "Get xxx headers at a time" function has ceased to work. I'm using OE 6.00.2900.2180. Whether I check the box and set a number or uncheck the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 4th 06 07:44 AM
by Adrian Go to last post
14 1,127
Blocked Senders List Problem by Jason Russell
Suddenly, I've noticed that my blocked list doesn't work anymore - most of my entries got deleted, except for about 10 which wont delete. If I try...
March 4th 06 09:25 AM
by mac Go to last post
3 1,454
error code 0x800CCC0F by Dave Goodwin
I'm unable to send email through OE--a message appears with this error code at the end. Can anyone tell me what to do about it? There was another...
March 4th 06 09:29 AM
by Go to last post
8 1,276
horoscopo by lays amanda
March 4th 06 09:40 AM
by Go to last post
2 511
Problem w/ Outlook Express by gjmarks
I think I may have accidently allowed Outlook to take over my email collection from Outlook Express. How can I reverse it back Thank you. -- gjm
March 4th 06 09:53 AM
by MUSTAPHA AOUMER Go to last post
2 484
band to jam by rudy
March 4th 06 10:10 AM
by Go to last post
1 372
Bem-vindo by
ha scritto nel messaggio news:... "Carina Marisa" ha scritto nel messaggio ...
March 4th 06 10:40 AM
by Go to last post
0 1,362
wat is dit? by puri montanes
March 4th 06 11:34 AM
by antioch Go to last post
2 546
OE^ Links don't work by ibeme39
I am running XP SP2 Home Edition on a laptop. I setup OE to receive my e-mail which it does. I have However, if I try to click on a link in an...
March 4th 06 12:11 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
2 673
Export of Messages by Graeme
I'm trying to export my old messages from OE6 on a Win 98 machine so as to import them to the newer XP machine. Using file , export, messages I'm...
March 4th 06 02:24 PM
by Milan Kosanovic Go to last post
3 413
GHHG by N
?????????
March 4th 06 04:24 PM
by N Go to last post
0 459
email by Ράνια Πολίτου
Ο "Bruce Hagen" έγραψε στο μήνυμα ... Go to your ISPs Website and see if you...
March 4th 06 06:48 PM
by Ράνια Πολίτου Go to last post
0 311
Duplicate Messages by Key Bored
Hi All, I have quite a few duplicate messages in some of my OE folders. I'm not sure how they were duplicated (probably something I did wrong),...
March 4th 06 07:09 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 559
Slow Deleting by Roger Mantle
A few weeks ago I moved the OE store folder to My Documents on a different drive. Since then deleting messages has been very slow. How can I move...
March 4th 06 07:14 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 543
hyperlink problem by Bob
Hi Group, I cant seem to find the correct group for this. My problem is that when I click on a hyperlink in any email message, my "documents and...
March 4th 06 07:55 PM
by Bob Go to last post
2 646
Corrupt Identity by Roger Mantle
I have a number of identities but one has become corrupt and I have lost the shared contact list and slowly losing the folders. I have backed up...
March 4th 06 08:10 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS MVP-OE Go to last post
1 500
making Outlook Express my email by JJ
In my tools & options in IE it shows Outlook Express as my email, but when I try to send an email it says its trying to connect to my ISP...
March 4th 06 08:24 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
2 528
http mail by Carl G
Hi All I just got Qwest DSL about 3 weeks ago,with msn. Is there a way around useing that lousey http mail server and keep outlook express as it was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 4th 06 09:31 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
17 1,278
OE 6 questions by gregfarr
When blocking a users mail, a simple job, except OE takes many seconds to block and delete one little mail. Also, when a URL is clicked on in OE, it...
March 4th 06 11:21 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 742
mailing pictures by dalenherb
I would like to be able to just click on a picture and then right click and go to send to mail recipient via outlook express vice Microsoft outlook...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 4th 06 11:52 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post

From The