Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread / Thread Starter Reverse Sort Order Last Post Replies Views
MS Office Picture Manager by Mark Rumsby
I have a problem with Outlook Express (6) email JPEG attachments. If .jpg is associated with Internet Explorer or other programs, the attachments...
September 15th 07 01:35 AM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 1,691
opening pdf attachments by Mark Schneiderman
I have OE 6 and Windows 2000 on a Dell computer. When I try to open a pdf attachment, it opens in word pad, and is unintelligible. I have to first...
September 23rd 06 02:53 AM
by תיבת דואר אליקטרוני Go to last post
4 535
password management by Mark Steinberger
Is there any way to turn off the "remember my password" option that is set in outlook express when the account is first set up? I would like to set...
July 18th 06 07:01 PM
by mac Go to last post
2 573
mailto starts up multiple IE copies by Mark T.
Every time I click a mailto link in IE, IE goes crazy and starts up multiple (dozens) copies of IE. I have to restart the computer. This seems to...
March 5th 07 03:55 PM
by Mark T. Go to last post
2 446
OE6 receives some e-mails then freezes by Mark T.
I use WinXP SP2 with a 735 MHZ processor and 368 MB RAM and my copy of Outlook Express 6 can send all my e-mails, but receives only some of...
May 26th 07 04:00 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 248
help by Mark Tague
hey do you know of any profile sites bysides my space, facebook, and hi5? please respong to asap. thanks
February 13th 08 11:22 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 210
HELP by Mark Tague
HOW DO I GET MORE E-MAIL BECAUSE I ONLY GET ONE OR TWO EVERY OTHER WEEK! PLEASE REPLY AND HELP!
February 3rd 08 12:35 AM
by SUSANA CHAUD 61256 Go to last post
3 273
New address by Mark Tague
hi, now i just programed on Outlook Express 6 and now i have 2 email addresses and neew emails
January 8th 08 01:43 PM
by Poprivet` Go to last post
2 289
Question by Mark Tague
how do you flag a message from outlook express (incoming) please reply to thanks, stranger -- Bye now
April 26th 08 03:38 PM
by N. Miller Go to last post
3 346
OE Identities by Mark W
Hello all: I am hoping someone will have suggestions for something being experienced with my parents PC. I will describe this as best I can since...
October 19th 06 01:16 AM
by Mark W Go to last post
4 589
Grouping contacts by Mark Wallace
I use Outlook Express as my email program. I wish to send an email to five of my friends. Is there a way I can group them, so that I do not have to...
March 9th 06 08:40 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 593
Synchronizing the Windows Address Book by Mark Wharton
I use OE6 on three computers (work, home, laptop) and would like to merge the three address books into one. Each started out the same but now differ...
August 7th 06 01:25 PM
by Mark Wharton Go to last post
2 425
Outlook Express 6 by Mark426
For some reason the spell checker and saving my password for email doesn't work. Any idea if I need to reinstall all of the OEM software in order to...
February 1st 07 02:15 PM
by Marita Martinez Go to last post
4 548
Dumb Question...Is OE Free ??? by mark4man
Just purchased a new computer for digital audio...from a boutique mfg.; & it came loaded w/ XP Pro, SP2, 32-Bit. I know this is a dumb...
December 9th 07 03:24 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 430
Computer ID / IP Address Questions by mark4man
People... When I e-mail my office computer at work, from home...If I check out the e-mail's properties on the Details tab...it tells me the message...
February 24th 07 07:47 PM
by lizvollesfjord Go to last post
5 647
Outlook Express Delete Problem by MarkB
I can't delete two recently received email messages (from same computer). Computer freezes and have to reboot. Ran sfc /scannow, no improvement....
May 22nd 07 06:42 PM
by Go to last post
3 353
Paste a photo by MarkC
Hi, Using XP Pro SP1 Outlook Express 6 and Outlook 2002: I will use Outlook 2002 to send email to my parents who are using Outlook Express. Using...
May 15th 06 08:42 AM
by MarkC Go to last post
4 629
by markhenry