Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Getting Invalid login after resetting password/ by Bhaiyyah
After I have reset my password for hotmail I am getting this error on OE 6; despite updating; removing-readding as new account. Invalid...
October 5th 07 02:22 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
7 655
October 5th 07 02:22 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
1 263
Lock-Up in NewsGroups by Brian[_2_]
Win-XP & OE6-SP2 2.5G Cpu & 1G Mem Although I've done compacting, turned off email scanning, renamed folders ..pld, emptied all default folders,...
October 5th 07 02:22 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
3 409
File tfr by Damian
I have just got a New PC running XP and OE6. My old PC was same. I have put the old hard drive into New PC as a slave drive ( Good mate helped...
October 5th 07 02:22 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
3 318
No pictures by GMG
When I attach photos to OE the addressees say they do not receive the pictures. When I send them to myself I do receive the pictures.
October 5th 07 02:22 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
4 436
Cannot SEND eMail by GrayBear
Have been using XPpro and outlook express for years. Suddenly, I cannot reply to or send email. I receive just fine. When I try to reply or...
October 5th 07 02:22 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
2 844
OE Foloders by David of IC
9/29/07...... Isn't there anyone out there that can tell me how to Import folders from another PC-Outlook Express so as to get them into this...
October 5th 07 02:23 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
2 388
conectar by HECTOR E. BERMUDEZ
hola penelope de donde eres ? tambien quiero conectar con alguien
October 5th 07 02:25 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
1 330
Confused on Outlook Express version by Fazal
Well, I every now and then my virus scanner will say it has detected the "Bloodhound.exploit.6" virus. This is Microsoft Internet Explorer/Outlook...
October 5th 07 02:25 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
3 485
October 5th 07 02:26 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
3 404
Can't receive messages and keeps requesting username and password by DIANE TAYLOR
I've just set up outlook and can send message but not receive them - it keeps asking me for username and password and despite entering the correct...
October 5th 07 02:26 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
3 2,636
Message in HTML is not available by KPF
I am trying to view an HTML Email and part of the email has links to whitelist delete or Deliver suspected SPAM. The links that are supposed to be...
October 5th 07 02:26 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
4 515
Printing incoming messages without all the (group)adresses by Cherry60
When I receive a message as a member of a large mailgroup all the adresses of group are sent with it. When I print such a message more than half a...
October 5th 07 02:26 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
2 708
SEND & RECEIVE PROBLEM IN OUTLOOK 6 by Kim190456
I have skybroadband and am trying to use Outlook 6 for emails. I have set up the account in accordance with their instructions. The problem is I can...
October 5th 07 02:26 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
6 402
I can receive my email, but I can not send any email. by aflac
I have tried disconnecting the anti virus scanner and re-setting up my email account, however I still am unable to send out emails. I am able to...
October 5th 07 02:26 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
2 740
spell check by Ralph Mazza
Suddenly, the spell checker in Outlook Express set itself to French, rendering it useless to me. Is there a way to reset it back to English? Ralph...
October 5th 07 02:27 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
2 341
October 5th 07 02:27 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
3 338
conversar by diego luiz bertoleti
October 5th 07 02:28 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
1 340
chega by mayra
De: "Íõΰ°¶" weian@con/ Assunto: Outlook Express error Data: sábado, 22 de setembro de 2007 13:46 "Jennifer"...
October 5th 07 02:28 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post
1 269
Please help! Outlook Express Problem by Ratings
When I go to my inbox or to individual e-mails. Outlook Express tells me that the e-mail "Message has not been downloaded". I close and reopen OE...
October 5th 07 02:28 AM
by daisy vasquez duran Go to last post

From The