Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
why can't I attach FONTS to email by Negaton
hello OE6 - trying to attach fonts from windows/fonts dir to email. oe6 will not do this. Is this an "illegal" activity, or just another micro$oft...
October 16th 09 06:34 PM
by Negaton Go to last post
0 375
Is it ethical for Microsoft to offer online services? by Andy Sams
I saw an analysis in Techblog. The main argument is that there are many people inside Microsoft who believes that using proprietary software is not...
October 16th 09 06:30 PM
by Dori A Schmetterling Go to last post
6 576
OE Missing after Windows 7 install by D.H. Cesare[_3_]
I installed Windows 7 Ultimate (trial) on my Acer laptop and now OE is missing. How do I go about getting OE installed on the machine? When I tried...
October 16th 09 01:14 PM
by D.H. Cesare[_3_] Go to last post
0 338
Is it ethical for Microsoft to offer online services? by Andy Sams
I saw an analysis in Techblog. The main argument is that there are many people inside Microsoft who believes that using proprietary software is not...
October 15th 09 08:22 PM
by Andy Sams Go to last post
0 346
How to NOT get an "Un-delivered" Mail notification? by MapleE.
Hi: For the past three days, because my friend gave me an wrong e-mail address un-wittengly, I've been receiving an annoying notification,...
October 15th 09 05:46 PM
by MapleE. Go to last post
0 334
Microsoft Outlook 2002 Error by Joanne[_2_]
I received the following error message upon sending/receiving: Task '207.150.192.80 - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC6D): "Your...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 15th 09 05:34 PM
by eric Go to last post
12 1,931
xzvvv by hhfhfhh
zczc
October 14th 09 09:50 AM
by hhfhfhh Go to last post
0 391
gdgdg by hhfhfhh
gggj
October 14th 09 09:49 AM
by hhfhfhh Go to last post
0 351
rdrdrrr by ÖÁÎÎÁ
ftdtutytttttuddehuy
October 14th 09 08:28 AM
by ÖÁÎÎÁ Go to last post
0 449
Microsoft Outlook 2002 Error by Joanne[_2_]
I received the following error message upon sending/receiving: Task '207.150.192.80 - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC6D): "Your...
October 12th 09 08:51 PM
by Joanne[_2_] Go to last post
0 430
attachments blocked by Homer
I'm using OE 6 on a newly aquired laptop running XP. Recently OE has blocked attachments on emails from friends. A message appears in a white...
October 12th 09 06:25 PM
by Homer Go to last post
0 315
Problem with a folder by Jerry Bank
I cannot access my sent folder. I am using OE 6 and Win98 SE. When I click on the folder it just hangs and does not show the messages. I have to...
October 12th 09 05:21 PM
by Michael[_13_] Go to last post
4 488
Import Outlook 2003 to Outlook Express 6 by Kevin B[_2_]
I'm moving from an old XP machine on which I used Outlook 2003 to a different XP machine using Outlook Express (Office 2003 install disk has...
October 12th 09 05:12 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
6 468
Bruce (Import from Thunderbird?) by Bill[_6_]
Bruce, Finally got around to fixing client's OE Thunderbird migration problem. Clearly, the IMAPsize with built-in mbox2eml functionality is as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 12th 09 01:39 AM
by Bill[_6_] Go to last post
10 991
Import Outlook 2003 to Outlook Express 6 by Kevin B[_2_]
I'm moving from an old XP machine on which I used Outlook 2003 to a different XP machine using Outlook Express (Office 2003 install disk has...
October 12th 09 01:19 AM
by Kevin B[_2_] Go to last post
0 258
Bruce (Import from Thunderbird?) by Bill[_6_]
Bruce, Finally got around to fixing client's OE Thunderbird migration problem. Clearly, the IMAPsize with built-in mbox2eml functionality is as...
October 11th 09 11:04 PM
by Bill[_6_] Go to last post
0 279
Can't Send Email by Rusty Woehrle
I can't send emails. I get no error messages, no nothing, but I can't send email. Windows XP, SP2
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
October 11th 09 07:04 PM
by wasde Go to last post
24 1,238
Storing messages in a network drive folder by Arneberg
I have a laptop and a stationary PC. Laptop runs Vista, Stationary runs XP. Laptop uses Windows Mail, Stationary runs OE6. I'd like the two...
October 11th 09 03:29 PM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
6 635
ÃÚáÇä by ÚÇãÑ ÇáÞÇÖí