Threads in Forum : Outlook Express Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
KB911567 by SteveR
Is there someone in Microsoft working to fix the address book issue with this patch? I have noticed that there are more patches this morning and for...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 27th 06 10:44 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
14 691
kontakt by aborreman
April 27th 06 11:31 AM
by aborreman Go to last post
0 263
OE e-mail account settings problem by GEO~
A friend has asked me to help set-up his POP3 'Comcast' e-mail account in Outlook Express. I went through the wizard and set it up for him using the...
April 27th 06 01:45 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE Go to last post
3 584
accessible to all multiple users by David Rose
I wish to have the reverse situation of what most people seem to want. With a number of users who log on to a single computer with differnt...
April 27th 06 02:28 PM
by caeÎËÏ ÏÌÅÇ Go to last post
7 753
Backing up Outlook Express 6 by secforce
I have recently backed up my Outlook Express and have exported and imported almost everything without any problems. My question is: Do you lose both...
April 27th 06 04:38 PM
by secforce Go to last post
2 473
Exporting Outlook Express Data by [email protected]
Is there a way to export only message headers (subject & sender etc.) to a database file, like Excel, Access, SQL Server etc. etc.?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 27th 06 06:42 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
33 1,952
Making Outlook Express the default mail program by Peter Haynes
The problem I have is trying to make outlook express the default mail handler. I have Outlook installed on the same PC, but cannot select OE as the...
April 27th 06 06:43 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
8 835
emailattachments by Cherub
when I try to open pps attachments i get a message saying "this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create...
April 27th 06 06:46 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
2 329
Outlook Express & Hotmail Error Messages by Mike
Hello. For 2 weeks now I have been trying to solve the problem where I can no longer (after many years with no issues) receive my hotmail emails...
April 27th 06 06:49 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 603
Blank body - only from one email address by Ben Rum
I have two email accounts set up in Outlook express (6.00.2900.2180), both with the same ISP. When I send emails to either of these two accounts...
April 27th 06 08:39 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
4 871
problem with attachments by Tomasz Grobelny
Mozilla Thunderbird (at least since version 1.5) and KMail encode non-ascii attachment filename like this: Content-Type:...
April 27th 06 09:06 PM
by Michael Santovec Go to last post
1 470
Locating archived emails by Clay Rembert
Hello All, Where can we find the default archive folder for OE6?? We want to retrieve our old mail from before the computer crashed. Mega thanks in...
April 27th 06 09:48 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 567
Duplicate e-mails by Avi
When I receive e-mails in my inbox, I always receive two idendical e-mails instead of one. What can I do to prevent getting duplicate e-mails. ...
April 27th 06 09:53 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 451
I can't seem to recieve emails by Debbie cain
I have not recieved an email since the 20th April, but know I should have. Have cleared out inbox and deleted items just incase I had to many. But...
April 27th 06 10:56 PM
by PA Bear Go to last post
1 488
where are my OE contacts? by tim harrison
i have installed a new hard drive with a new operating system. my original HD is now a slave, but still has the original operating system and...
April 27th 06 11:50 PM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
2 301
i can't send mail by J Aldo
how can i send mails i try but i a windo and say i'm not conected how can i do cocmo puedo conectarme para mandar emails mando alguno y me sale una...
April 28th 06 12:58 AM
by Jim Pickering Go to last post
1 297
OE 6.0 can't send by pdeluca490
I have OE 6.0 and have contacted my ISP for help but they see no problem. I can receive emails but can't send. This just started about a week ago....
April 28th 06 01:27 AM
by Kuay Tim Go to last post
2 376
création d'une nouvelle adresse e.mail by Régine DEFERRARI
Bonjour, je n'arrive pas à créer une nouvelle adresse e.mail. Malgré plusieurs tentative la réponse est toujours un message d'erreur : la plupart du...
April 28th 06 01:58 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
4 668
Can't find outlook express by Dumbokie
I downloaded update and now I can't find outlook express on my computer at all. I don't know where to look now.
April 28th 06 01:59 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post
3 458
Inbox folder location by Joel
How can I change the location of the local folders in Outlook Express. I would like to share the local folders with another user, so I would like to...
April 28th 06 02:03 AM
by PA Bear Go to last post

From The