Cant send jpg files

Old March 23rd 06, 05:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bill Hepworth

Default Cant send jpg files

When I try to send JPG attachments the receiving gets some mime code but no
pictures.
However, I can send and receive any of the problematic attachments to myself
with no problem. My ISP say I have a problem with my Outlook Express. I
have the same problem if I use Microsoft Outlook. I'm running Windows XP
home edition with service pact 2.

Bill Hepworth

Old March 23rd 06, 05:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

If you can send it to yourself, and when you sent it to others it appears OK
in Sent Items, then the problem is not on your end. It is either your ISP,
or the recipients.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express

Old March 23rd 06, 03:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Steve Cochran

If you send from Outlook, do NOT use RTF format, as OE cannot read such.

See if that fixes it. If not, then post back.

steve

Old March 24th 06, 01:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Santovec

Tools, Accounts, Mail, Properties, Advanced, uncheck the Break Apart
option.

If doesn't help, do you know what mail program the recipient is using?

If you like, you may e-mail me a small JPG from Outlook Express and I'll
see if there is anything wrong with it.

As Steve mentioned, is you are sending from Outlook, you must Plain
Text. Outlook's RTF format is not compatible with many mail programs.

For some additional information, see:
Decoding Internet Attachments - A Tutorial
http://pages.prodigy.net/michael_santovec/decode.htm

Old May 22nd 06, 06:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
максим германов

"Michael Santovec" сообщил/сообщила в
новостях следующее: ...