Outlook Express 6 - Outlook 2007

Old April 1st 09, 01:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Steve Mc

Default Outlook Express 6 - Outlook 2007

I've used OE for years now, and am very comfortable with it. Am considering
configuring Outlook 2007.

If I do, can I use both concurrently for a while to make sure I want to stay
with Outlook ?

Any other problems involved with this ? Any advise/suggestions ?
Is OE still attached to the new IE ? Will it continue to be in future
versions ?

Much thanks,

--

Steve Mc

DNA to SBC to respond

Old April 1st 09, 09:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear [MS MVP]

Yes, you can use OE and OL simultaneously.

Only one possible problem and this involves the setting found he OE Tools
| Accounts | Mail | [email account} | Properties | Advanced | Delivery |
Leave messages on the server. (A similar option will be found in OL, too.)

If you do NOT have this option checked (enabled), any messages downloaded
into OE will NOT be available to OL (or any other Mail Client on any other
machine).

IE7 does not include OE7, and IE8 does not include OE8. OE6 is the
end-of-the-road.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

Old April 6th 09, 11:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Steve Mc

Thank you,

I'll be giving it a try.

--

Steve Mc

DNA to SBC to respond

Old April 6th 09, 11:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Steve Mc

Thank you,

I'll be giving it a try.