Loss Of The Views Bar

Old January 21st 09, 08:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
D. Spencer Hines

Default Loss Of The Views Bar

The loss of the Views Bar, so useful in OE, in WLM is a serious omission.

It provided Great Convenience as well as Elegant Simplicity and should never
have been done away with.

This is another serious error demonstrating Basic Technical & Managerial
Incompetence in the WLM design teams.

The Views Bar should be immediately restored in the very next build of WLM.

John 5:14
--
D. Spencer Hines
Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Old January 21st 09, 09:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
Doug W.

I have a "views" BAR in my WLM that is similar to the one in OE.
Doesn't everyone have this?

Doug W.
======

Old January 21st 09, 11:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
Ron Sommer

You posted with OE.
Are you sure that you have WLM or Windows Mail?
--
Ronald Sommer

Old January 22nd 09, 12:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
D. Spencer Hines

YES...

I've reverted to OE for the nonce.

So much faster, more user friendly and with a far better GUI.

I realize the question was posed to Sommer.

DSH

Old January 22nd 09, 12:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
D. Spencer Hines

Default Loss Of The Views Bar & Fixing Signatures

Good Lad!

He's learned to consistently Top Post Now.

But he needs to learn how to post....

INTERLINEALLY too...

It's not good to be a One Shot Johnny.
--
DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message

You're welcome.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"Ray" wrote in message

That works. Thanks.

Ray

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message

Are you inserting the signature automatically? Uncheck that option.
Reboot and then open a new message window. If it is blank, insert your
sig manually. Does that work? If so, go back and set it to insert
automatically again and test it.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"Ray" wrote in message

When I click "Create new message" I get a screen with several lines of
text which I had posted to a newsgroup. I have to delete it before I
compose the email. It shows up above my signature but is not included
in my signature in configuring Outlook Express. How can I get rid of
it?

Ray

Old January 22nd 09, 01:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
Peter Foldes[_2_]

You are a troll.Always have been and always will be

--
Peter

"D. Spencer Hines" wrote in message
Good Lad!

He's learned to consistently Top Post Now.

But he needs to learn how to post....

INTERLINEALLY too...

It's not good to be a One Shot Johnny.
--
DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas
Vires et Honor

"Bruce Hagen" wrote in message

You're welcome.
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express
Imperial Beach, CA

"Ray" wrote in message

That works. Thanks.

Ray

Old January 22nd 09, 06:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
Gary VanderMolen

WLM doesn't have a Views Bar, the selection bar that allows rapid
switching between "Show All Messages" and "Hide Read Messages".

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

Old January 22nd 09, 07:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
Doug W.

I think that I may have misunderstood the question...I have a
"separator" bar.

Doug W.

Old January 22nd 09, 07:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress,microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
Gary VanderMolen

I thought you might have misunderstood, which is why I described it. :-)

--
[...]

Loss of Conection to Exchange Keith Outlook - Installation 3 March 19th 08 11:03 AM
Outlook calendars with 3-month views or quarter views New Viking Outlook - Calandaring 1 January 1st 08 07:30 PM
loss my explorer tool bar romey rome Outlook Express 2 July 9th 07 03:24 AM
Loss of profile... og Outlook Express 4 January 7th 07 11:35 AM
Often loss my Calendar Setting desperate me Outlook - Calandaring 0 March 23rd 06 01:56 AM