This MI5 guy and message rules

Old January 2nd 08, 04:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
PA Bear

Default This MI5 guy and message rules

This demented a**hole is an experienced sporger and has figured out how to
circumvent any filtering, be it serverside or on your end. Just Delete this
posts or ignore them.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

FredP wrote:
Tried creating a rule using words in OE to parse him out.. Problem is
since
he uses different ways of including M I 5 that add commas, blanks, dashes
etc. I just want to parse on the letters M I and 5. Is there a way to do
letter/number and have an 'and' so it covers all three? I reralize there
could be legit appends that include these 3 and so I would miss them.
Thats
OK.
TIA _Fred

Old January 2nd 08, 06:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
shakey

This is from new users group, any validity to this idea or varieties of it?
Justin Thyme wrote:

Just set up a rule to filter on Message ID contains "

Old January 2nd 08, 07:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Outlook Express does not filter on Message IDs.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

FredP wrote:
Tried creating a rule using words in OE to parse him out.. Problem is
since
he uses different ways of including M I 5 that add commas, blanks,
dashes
etc. I just want to parse on the letters M I and 5. Is there a way to
do
letter/number and have an 'and' so it covers all three? I reralize
there
could be legit appends that include these 3 and so I would miss them.
Thats
OK.
TIA _Fred

message rules sheila 2 Outlook Express 12 April 28th 07 11:27 AM
Message Rules leadpipe Outlook Express 1 November 24th 06 02:46 PM
message rules before the message arrives An Ony Outlook - General Queries 3 October 31st 06 11:00 AM
Message Rules Willy Outlook Express 17 June 7th 06 05:02 AM