Outlook Exprees Service Pack

Old January 29th 06, 07:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Mario Zver

Default Outlook Exprees Service Pack

Hi everyone.Two months ago I re-instaled Explorer 6. Since then I have been
receivng a Service update almost every second day. What did I do wrong? Why
am I getting these messages? can anyone help?
Old January 29th 06, 11:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Santovec

Updates are generally issued once a month by Microsoft. Are the updates
installing or getting an error?

Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with IE6

You can also get to the Internet Explorer newsgroups via this web site:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.mspx
There select Internet Explorer

You posted in the newsgroup for help with the Outlook Express that comes
with IE6.

Old January 31st 06, 04:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE

"Mario Zver" wrote in message
Hi everyone.Two months ago I re-instaled Explorer 6. Since then I have
been
receivng a Service update almost every second day. What did I do wrong?
Why
am I getting these messages? can anyone help?

If you reinstalled IE then you have to reinstall all of the updates issued
since the version you reinstalled was issued. If using Automatic Updates,
that usually does not wand to reinstall all at once and will offer a few
every day or two until you are caught up.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com