Hiding account names in list of senders when creating new message

Old January 14th 06, 12:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
CW

Default Hiding account names in list of senders when creating new message

I have a dozen or so different accounts, mostly for incoming mail of certain
types. I only use 3 on a regular basis for outgoing messages.
When I create a new message, every one of the accounts appears in the
dropdown on the Sender line, and I have to pick carefully to get the right
one.
I would like to exclude most of my accounts from this list.
I have already tried unchecking "Include this account when receiving mail or
synchronizing" and that didn't help.
Suggestions, please?
Old January 14th 06, 01:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Charlie Tame

As far as I know there is nothing you can do about that.

I guess you could set up a new identity to cut down the number of choices in
the list for regular stuff, but of course you then have to change identities
for the rest.

Charlie