How to put a url link under a word link?

Old December 9th 06, 09:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
jenny

Default How to put a url link under a word link?

I have a url.swf that I want to send out to some friends but
I don't want to show the url. I just want them to click on
words, "click here" or something like that.

How do I do that??

thanks

Old December 9th 06, 09:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

In a new message window, type in Click Here, (or whatever). Then highlight
Click Here. On the Menu Bar: Insert | Hyperlink. In the bottom (URL) field,
type in the URL | OK.

To save time, before you even start, highlight and copy the URL and then you
only have to paste it in the URL field.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

Old December 9th 06, 09:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
jenny

Thanks!!!!

Old December 9th 06, 11:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Richard in AZ

Bruce's response will cause the actual link address to show. Did you want that?
If you don't want the real link address to show, you are going to have to build a short HTML file
and insert that file.

That would let you display a Code Word for the actual link.

"jenny" wrote in message ...
Thanks!!!!

Old December 10th 06, 12:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

The actual link will not show in the recipients e-mail, only Click Here.

Sure, some snooping around will reveal it, but it won't be obvious.

You can do the same as I posted by inserting a graphic an using that as a
link.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express

"Richard in AZ" wrote in message
Bruce's response will cause the actual link address to show. Did you want
that?
If you don't want the real link address to show, you are going to have to
build a short HTML file and insert that file.

That would let you display a Code Word for the actual link.

"jenny" wrote in message
Thanks!!!!

Old December 10th 06, 03:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

YW.
--
Bruce Hagen