TOM WILLETT

Old November 23rd 06, 10:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
cheyenne lonnechild

Default TOM WILLETT

WHOM IS DUMBASS WHOM WROTE THIS IS THE ASS
Old November 24th 06, 12:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
David H. Lipman

From: "cheyenne lonnechild"

| WHOM IS snip

Yep, the idiots are on tghe loose again !

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old November 24th 06, 07:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Galen

In ,
cheyenne lonnechild had this to say:

snip

I just so happened to make a forum post including this for my forum members.
I'll share it with you...

http://www.sequencepublishing.com/thesage.html

It also includes parts of speech so you can actually learn to put complete
sentences together.

--
Galen - MS MVP - Windows (Shell/User & IE)
http://dts-l.org/ http://kgiii.info/

"Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and its
solution is its own
reward." - Sherlock Holmes

Old November 24th 06, 03:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
rock9995

Hey, I can string a few coherent sentances together and I fould this
download you've made available to be a great asset. Here's a new slogan:

"The Sage: not just for dumbasses anymore"

Thanks for that one,
rock

Old November 27th 06, 10:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Galen

In ,
rock9995 had this to say:

"Galen" wrote in message
In ,
cheyenne lonnechild had this to say:

snip

I just so happened to make a forum post including this for my forum
members. I'll share it with you...

http://www.sequencepublishing.com/thesage.html

It also includes parts of speech so you can actually learn to put
complete
sentences together.

--
Galen - MS MVP - Windows (Shell/User & IE)
http://dts-l.org/ http://kgiii.info/

"Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and its
solution is its own
reward." - Sherlock Holmes

*chuckles*

It's been a long weekend and I'm sorry for the delay but I'm glad you found
the link handy. It is pretty decent software and the price makes it even
better.

Old November 28th 06, 01:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
sexy

thank u for that i think