Formatting toolbar missing - SOLVED

Old September 5th 06, 10:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Martijn

Default Formatting toolbar missing - SOLVED

Hello all,

I´d like to share the following with you, just because I spent hours and
hours searching for a solution, and could not find it right away.

In the message composing window of OE, the formatting toolbar was missing.
(Available when using Rich HTML format) Tried everything, creating new
identities, updating the registry, etc etc. All suggestions found in
newsgroups. Nothing helped. In the end, I found a link to a Microsoft KB
article: http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;331331
The problem was caused by MUI being installed on my system. The workaround
mentioned in the KB article fixed my problem!!! I am a very happy man again.

Maybe you already know this for ages, but maybe it can be helpfull for others.
Best regards,
Martijn.