ERRORS since IE 7 BETA 2 and 3- 501 and FOCUS ERRORS- HELP !

Old July 19th 06, 04:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
trmalo

Default ERRORS since IE 7 BETA 2 and 3- 501 and FOCUS ERRORS- HELP !

"ERROR 501 PERMISSION DENIED WHEN TRYING TO ACCESS THE FONT BUTTON" & UNABLE
TO FOCUS- DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE RUNNING SCRIPTS ON THIS PAGE?

Is what I get now when I try to change my font in OE. I downloaded IE7 Beta
2 and had to remove it ( roll back to IE 6)because it did not recognize my
camera at all and now I cannot change my fonts in OE. I am using XP home
* I tried IE 7 Beta 3 and it did correct the font issue- BUT now my camera
is "unable to focus". At least Beta 3 recognizes it but I get a IE error that
pops up saying it cannot focus - I am going to have to remove IE7 beta 3 now
as well just to use my camera and am pretty sure I am going to get the same
501 error when I attempt to change any fonts in OE. I can win- either way I
lose my fonts or my camera which is a HP photosmart.
*** Anyone else have focus issues? - everything looks a little blurry in the
betas of IE7- besides what my camera can see and is giving me errors about- I
mean just IE7 in general.
Thanks !!
Old July 19th 06, 05:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
antioch

Below are links to IE 7 beta help etc

Web based
Newsgroups

"trmalo" wrote in message

[...]

Sending errors BenH Outlook - Installation 0 June 11th 06 10:04 PM
Posting errors for 2007 Beta Nate Outlook - General Queries 4 June 8th 06 12:35 AM
Delivery Errors neenmarie Outlook - Using Forms 0 March 28th 06 06:26 AM
Errors GESY Outlook - General Queries 2 March 20th 06 03:28 AM
many many many errors :( Laura \( '_' \) Outlook Express 4 January 19th 06 08:42 AM