Hi!

Old July 11th 06, 05:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
vasha arnold

Default Hi!

that site looks great to get on.

Old July 11th 06, 05:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
antioch

that site looks great to get on.

Hang in there Vasha - the waggon is on its way with the white coated
attendants ;-) ;-)

Old July 11th 06, 07:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Kath Adams

antioch wrote:
that site looks great to get on.

Hang in there Vasha - the waggon is on its way with the white coated
attendants ;-) ;-)

Ask them to round up Laura while they are at it, maybe her and Vasha
will get along. Seems they both need playmates.
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (Outlook Express)

Old July 11th 06, 11:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
antioch

"Kath Adams" wrote in message
antioch wrote:
that site looks great to get on.

Hang in there Vasha - the waggon is on its way with the white coated
attendants ;-) ;-)

Ask them to round up Laura while they are at it, maybe her and Vasha will
get along. Seems they both need playmates.
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (Outlook Express)

Whoops - missed that one - wish I could find out who keeps leaving the door
unlocked;-) ;-)
Antioch

Old July 12th 06, 02:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Laura \( '_' \)

Ha hahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahahah
HAHAHAhahaha\hHahahahahHAHHHAHAAHA
OH MY WORD Kath...you are SO funny.
HAHAHAhahahahahahaha

--
\m/ O_O \m/
Laura.....

Old July 12th 06, 10:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Kath Adams

This look familiar Laura?

Managing Director
Trade Frame North West
Unit 10
Sankey Bridges
Industrial estate
Warrington
Cheshire
WA5 1QQ

http://www.tradeframenorthwest.co.uk/

Old July 13th 06, 01:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Kath Adams

We can but hope vbg

Just having a look at some of her posts, on one she says "will have a
look at the website", then contradicts herself in another one "I can't
get on the internet".

A further one indicates that she shouldn't be using newsgroups while
working and is trying to cover her tracks -
"Thanks for the advice, the thing is, I don't recieve messages on here,
only use the newsgroups, and what I post on these I delete as soon as
its
sent. "

I haven't heard back from them yet, and she has not posted today - so
far!

Kath

Steve Cochran wrote:
Not for long. G

steve

Old July 13th 06, 03:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Hopefully, you took care of her PMS. (Posting meaningless s***). VBGE Nice
work.

Bruce

"Kath Adams" wrote in message
We can but hope vbg

Just having a look at some of her posts, on one she says "will have a
look at the website", then contradicts herself in another one "I can't
get on the internet".

A further one indicates that she shouldn't be using newsgroups while
working and is trying to cover her tracks -
"Thanks for the advice, the thing is, I don't recieve messages on here,
only use the newsgroups, and what I post on these I delete as soon as
its
sent. "

I haven't heard back from them yet, and she has not posted today - so
far!

Kath

Steve Cochran wrote:
Not for long. G

steve

Old July 14th 06, 09:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Laura \( '_' \)

Okay,first of all.you have my old workplace.so what?
I think that if people get offended by me saying "Hello", well, then whats
the world coming too. It doesn't take 2 minutes out of your day to say hello
back or simply to ignore it. And I got plently of nice responses from the
message..so it obviously didn't cause that much harm.
I really can't believe everyone is getting so worked up about this, I wasn't
being malicious or offensive, I was tring to be friendly, and you make that
seem like a bad thing. I don't use OE just to 'spam', I actually find it a
great deal of help...true I probably shouldn't be on it in work, but why
pester my manager to help me..when I can post a question and have a detailed
answer quickly.
To clear everything up...I dont have internet access on this computer, so I
can't look on websites if I need quick help. However if the problem does not
need solving straight away, I can write the website down and have a look at
it in my local library.
And lastly...I have promised not to 'spam' anymore, and I will apologise to
anyone who was offended by my post. Can we leave it at that now please?

--
\m/ O_O \m/
Laura.....

"Kath Adams" wrote in message
We can but hope vbg

Just having a look at some of her posts, on one she says "will have a
look at the website", then contradicts herself in another one "I can't
get on the internet".

A further one indicates that she shouldn't be using newsgroups while
working and is trying to cover her tracks -
"Thanks for the advice, the thing is, I don't recieve messages on here,
only use the newsgroups, and what I post on these I delete as soon as
its
sent. "

I haven't heard back from them yet, and she has not posted today - so
far!

Kath

Steve Cochran wrote:
Not for long. G