Importing OE 6 messages from an Windows 98 computer

Old July 2nd 06, 11:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
RLC Web

Default Importing OE 6 messages from an Windows 98 computer

I would like to know how I can import old OE 6 e-mail messages in which are
stored on a HD that has Windows 98 as it's OS.

Please reply ASAP
Old July 3rd 06, 12:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Ken

Hi,

I have WindowsMe,

Most likely Windows 98 stores it's email messages at the same place as my
system.

C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Identities\

Ken

news | I would like to know how I can import old OE 6 e-mail messages in which

Old July 3rd 06, 12:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Backup and Resto

http://www.insideoutlookexpress.com/backup/

http://www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/...ten.mspx#E3EAC

Backing up and Cloning your OE Identities:
http://www.insideoe.com/backup/index.htm
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express