demande de mon adresse e-mail

Old June 22nd 06, 01:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Doris Kohler

Default demande de mon adresse e-mail

pourriez-vous me communiquer mon adresse e-mail, car je n'arrive plus à la
retrouver.merci d'avance, doris kohler

Old June 22nd 06, 01:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bill Ridgeway

And in English that means what?? If you are writing to a predominantly
English newsgroup it would be to your advantage to write in English. That
way we have a chance of understanding your query and you may even get a
reply!!

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway

Old June 22nd 06, 01:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
DGuess

Be easier to ignore if the language is not one you understand or if you do,
point them to the relative newsgroup instead of replying to each the same
thing over and over.

Old June 22nd 06, 03:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
AlmostBob

"" Could you tell my e-mail address to me, becuase I can not manage to find
it, Thank you in advance..""

Your e-mail address is known only to you and your ISP, even when posting to
this group you have used a dummy address so we do not know, contact your
isp, tell them your account details and they will either be able to provide
you with the existing details, or open you a new account.

There are french language newsgroups at msnews, if you open this newsgroup
in your news reader instead you might get better help, or search for .fr. on
the newsgroup server

Votre adresse de E-mail est connue seulement à vous et votre ISP, même
lorsque signalant à ce groupe vous avez employé une adresse factice ainsi
nous ne savons pas, entrer en contact avec votre ISP, dire leur vos détails
et elles de compte pourra vous fournir les détails existants, ou vous ouvrir
un nouveau compte. Il y a des newsgroup français de langue aux msnews, si
vous ouvrez ce newsgroup dans votre lecteur Usenet à la place que vous
pourriez obtenir une meilleure aide, ou recherchez le fr. sur le serveur de
nouvelles
--
-
Adaware http://www.lavasoft.de
spybot http://security.kolla.de
Etrust/Vet/CA.online Antivirus scan
Panda online AntiVirus scan http://www.activescan.com
Panda online AntiSpyware Scan
http://www.pandasoftware.com/virus_info/spyware/test/
Catalog of removal tools (1)
Catalog of removal tools (2)
http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/n...aspx?CID=40387
Trouble Shooting guide to Windows http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
links provided as a courtesy, read all instructions on the pages before
use
Grateful thanks to the authors/webmasters
_

Old June 22nd 06, 04:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
David Biddulph

"AlmostBob" wrote in message
"" Could you tell my e-mail address to me, becuase I can not manage to
find
it, Thank you in advance..""

Your e-mail address is known only to you and your ISP, even when posting
this group you have used a dummy address so we do not know, contact your
isp, tell them your account details and they will either be able to
provide
you with the existing details, or open you a new account.

There are french language newsgroups at msnews, if you open this newsgroup
in your news reader instead you might get better help, or search for .fr.
on
the newsgroup server

Meilleur microsoft.public.fr.outlookexpress6?
--
David Biddulph

Old June 22nd 06, 09:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bill Ridgeway

Yes, but it would be easier still if they didn't clog up the Newsgroup with
inappropriate messages!

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway

Old June 22nd 06, 09:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
antioch

Why is it always in this newsgroup - nearly always french posters - if you
send it to the correct french group you never get a thank-you(mind you, they
wouldn't know where to look for their answer would they).
Perhaps we should post in the french groups and see what help they give us -
'rien'.
Antioch

Old June 23rd 06, 02:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Michael Jennings

It is a french dating service. This has been the case since long now.
I discovered once, somehow, who they were and have now forgotten how.
It can't be a major bad link on their site, or there would be a lot more of it.

Old June 23rd 06, 03:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
DGuess

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote in message
Yes, but it would be easier still if they didn't clog up the Newsgroup
with inappropriate messages!

Remember Bill, this is the real world, that perfection stuff is just a
dream.