How to bookmark or send copy of a particular post

Old June 22nd 06, 01:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
sheana

Default How to bookmark or send copy of a particular post

Can you tell me please how to bookmark or send myself a copy of a particular
post, meaning the entire thread? If I try to "select all", everything on the
screen is selected. On the other hand, if I manually select a thread(which I
still can't fully expand) and paste it into an email to myself, it isn't just
text, but some kind of graphic box which I'm not familiar with. Please help.
Having stupid attack. Thanks in advance.
Old June 22nd 06, 01:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Bruce Hagen

Start by ditching the clunky Web Interface and set up Outlook Express as
your newsreader.

Setting up Outlook Express Newsreader:
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ou...snewreader.htm

And this link will take you to this newsgroup once you're set up.

IE6 Specific Newsgroup:
--
Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - Outlook Express