Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Calendar Problem by Tanya
When one of my customers sends out meeting request the recipient will sometimes accept the meeting He will get a response but the meeting is not...
April 5th 06 03:28 AM
by Tanya Go to last post
0 561
Confirmation request don't arrive by [email protected]
For calendar propouses we installed an Exchange, so , now the users use a unix server for email and Exchange for calendar, but we have the problem...
April 5th 06 03:28 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
7 875
PDA syncs and I-card function by RGRJR
After I make an appointment on my PDA (Treo 700 W with MS operating system) and ActiveSync it to Outlook, the calendar items cannot be forwarded as...
April 5th 06 03:58 AM
by RGRJR Go to last post
4 682
Shared Calendar Colours by Tanya
Hi, We have a shared Calendar that four people put there commitments in. They want to be able to add as individuals their commitments and it...
April 5th 06 04:38 AM
by Tanya Go to last post
1 821
Outlook appointment Reminder needs to be flexible. by Don Arsenault
I want to change the reminder in outlook to be more accomodating before appointments. They are now set and cannot be...
April 5th 06 06:32 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 752
Include travel time outside of the actual appointment by Geoff
I have a PC that I use for work and a Mac for home use, on both computers we use the MS Office suite. One great feature on the Mac version is to...
April 5th 06 06:51 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,863
Problem using two timezones by Jezebel
I'm having a problem with Outlook 2003, trying to use two time zones. The time display for both zones is correct when I initially set up the two...
April 5th 06 07:00 AM
by Jezebel Go to last post
4 661
Meeting Request not updating the calendar of resource by Nishanth
Hi, I need to send a meeting request in Outlook 2003. A conference room needs to be booked for this meeting. When I send the meeting request...
April 5th 06 07:58 AM
by Nishanth Go to last post
0 1,256
Two Outook Calenders to One by George P
I have just done a complete re-install of Win XP Pro (SP2) on my system. I am using Outlook 2003 & have opened the old outlook.pst file...
April 5th 06 08:05 AM
by George P Go to last post
2 564
appointments always default to "today" by Karen
Hi Milly, I was just reading about the same problem we are having. I have Outlook with Bus Contact Mgr and my calendar works just fine. I double...
April 5th 06 09:49 AM
by Altoids Go to last post
2 962
trouble importing excel to calendar by fandrews671
I'm importing excel with dates exported from another computer. The imported dates are not updating although Outlook does not report any problems
April 5th 06 10:03 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 645
highlighting the Date Navigator by sheljudy
When I use my Date Navigator, all dates in the month are currently being shown in bold type, even those with no entries on them. I would like the...
April 5th 06 10:04 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 771
Print Calendar As Schedule by Kev6673
Is there away for me to print a certain category as a team schedule? I have them all marked and categorized, but want to print only those items and...
April 5th 06 10:13 AM
by Judy Gleeson Go to last post
1 573
How do I drag a task in task list of Outlook. It will not let me. by rpetralia
Microsoft Windows XP Version 2002 (Professional Edition) will not allow me to drag tasks in the Tasks manager of Microsof Outlook. I have used...
April 5th 06 10:14 AM
by Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Go to last post
2 1,088
Calendar Appointments by Nitin
hi there, Is is possible to 'lock' certain appointments so that they cannot be opened by indviduals. on our network. I have looked at the delegates...
April 5th 06 12:57 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 668
importing calendar from pst to mailbox by stevross
i was wondering if there is any way we can import calendar details from a pst to mailbox with out the user know what is happening is that where...
April 5th 06 01:57 PM
by Francine Otterson Go to last post
1 610
Can not save an appointment in calendar by JoVonna Alayne
Calendar will not save an appointment. I did reboot and it works for a while, then happens again. How do I permanently stop it from happening?
April 5th 06 01:59 PM
by Francine Otterson Go to last post
1 726
I deleted an apoinment in my calendar. I need it back. by mmmtorta
I deleted an apoinment in my calendar. I need it back. It's not listed in my deletions. I remember when I deleted a calendar listing it showed up...
April 5th 06 02:47 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 661
How do I show available but remote? by Mike Hayden
We have staff who work part time at remote offices and part time at the home office. When we need to schedule them for face to face meetings, we...
April 5th 06 03:36 PM
by Mike Hayden Go to last post
0 736
Outlook should print Meeting attendee tracking information. by JCoop
When printing an Outlook Meeting, the list of attendees and their current response should be printed in the heading. It could look a lot like the...
April 5th 06 03:39 PM
by JCoop Go to last post

From The