Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
My girls by TakeMe
Meet girls? +91 9810577227
August 19th 06 09:18 AM
by TakeMe Go to last post
0 400
How can I 'filter' on a category? by Austin Powers
I have meticulously used categories for my calendar entries (all calendar entries have multiple categories). Now I want to be able to 'filter' my...
August 19th 06 03:46 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 832
Exporting dates from Outlook 2003 to an Accee file. by Austin Powers
I need to export my calendar from Outlook 2003 to an Access file. I'm able to create a file that Access 2002 can open, BUT the date fields are...
August 19th 06 02:46 AM
by Austin Powers Go to last post
0 428
Appointments not showing up in Cached Mode by ajchrist
I have a user who when he looks at his calander in Outlook 2003 certain appointments are missing. If I restart Outlook in Non cached mode the...
August 18th 06 09:40 PM
by ajchrist Go to last post
0 665
Automatic Formatting and Public Folder Calendar by clpow
I must be completely dumb because I cannot get this to work. Hopefully someone else can tell me what I am doing wrong. Here is the...
August 18th 06 09:25 PM
by clpow Go to last post
0 1,271
cannot use appt. meeting request or calendar by Bob Beck
when trying to use appointment, meeting request receive message "The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. contact your...
August 18th 06 08:28 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 912
Archiving doesn't work by Charles
I have tried to archive calendar items from 2004, but nothing is deleted and nothing shows up in the archive folder. I did a workaround by using...
August 18th 06 08:13 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 452
syncronising by Sue
syncronise only working one way. Pocket PC to desktop. How do I get calender items from desktop onto pocket pc
August 18th 06 08:10 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 402
Meeting reminders not working - Outlook 2003 by Sbell
Hello, I'm currently using Outlook 2003 Professional on an XP Proffessional system. A few weeks back my user profile was corrupted (C:\Documents...
August 18th 06 06:28 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 855
Exporting certain public folder calendar items by Travis Wallace
I am trying to find a way to be able to export certain items from our group calendar that is housed in a public folder. The calendar serves as a...
August 18th 06 06:05 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 757
save calendar to webpage by Chasity
Okay so I have saved my calendar, Is there a way to send someone the link in an email so they can just pull up my calendar? Thanks for your help
August 18th 06 05:16 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 585
Lady Only by SEXBLOG
Lady only 24-Hrs +91 9810577227 OR email to
August 18th 06 05:02 PM
by SEXBLOG Go to last post
0 432
How do I show existing tasks in calendar by djwriter
I have a number of existing tasks that I would like to appear in the calendar as the tasks currently exist. It would be nice to look at a calendar...
August 18th 06 04:17 PM
by djwriter Go to last post
0 576
Cannot sync calendar with o2 Xda II by Andrew Lim
Whenever I made any changes to my calendar in the Microsoft Outlook 2002 with my O2 Xda II, there is always an error message that states " Out of...
August 18th 06 03:46 PM
by Andrew Lim Go to last post
0 371
Outlook 2003: Labels by oceanmist
I have a label in blue with the narrative "Reports Due". I want to change the color of this label. (One of the other label colors would be perfect;...
August 18th 06 03:43 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 444
holiday list in outlook by Ishaan Mehta
How to add new holidays in existing outlook holiday file?
August 18th 06 03:38 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 480
Default event type by Pieter
How do I set the default Outlook event type NOT to be an all day event?
August 18th 06 03:37 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 502
Calender Options by Lena
Hello, I am not sure why but every time I add appointments into the calendar and include all staff members, I accept these appointments on behalf of...
August 18th 06 03:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 409
Outlook 2003 import changed date by 1 day& increased duration by 1 by TJ
Outlook 2003 .pst import from 2002 changed calendar date entry by 1 day & increased reoccurance duration by 1 day.
August 18th 06 03:22 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 445
Can I edit & manage my boss' personal calendar w/o a server? by christal
What program will allow me to manage my boss' calendar (his personal folder calendar/realtime/on his computer used with palm pilot)? I need to make...
August 18th 06 03:21 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The