Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Parameters not valid by Suedra
I recently upgraded my O/S to XP and now my Office XP Outlook Calendar and Tasks both respond with "Unable to display folder. Could not complete...
February 24th 06 12:57 AM
by Suedra Go to last post
0 921
Sharing only appointment subject by Wondering
Is it possible to share my calendar so that people can only se my appointment and subject. Not the text part or the attachments.
February 24th 06 01:35 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 629
Exchange Calendar to Intranet? by [email protected]
Morning folks, Has anyone found a way (besides dealing with 3rd party software) to share a users calendar in Exchange or OWA to a local intranet...
February 24th 06 02:06 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,597
February 24th 06 02:07 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,155
Scheduling for other people in Outlook - everyone gets the invitat by Dave Bull
We have Office 2003 at my work place and when one person schedules an appointment and invites another co-worker, everyone in our sales group gets...
February 24th 06 02:58 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 596
Can I import my calendar from my Palm (tungstenE) into Outlook by retrac
I use my Palm for scheduling and would like to have my staff use the calendar feature for scheduling internal meetings - can I import my schedule...
February 24th 06 03:10 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 501
Cannot delete an accepted meeting request from inbox in Outlook. by Tom Davis
I sent a meeting request off campus to an Outlook user in a company in town. They are not on our network or server. Her replys, acceptances and...
February 24th 06 03:31 PM
by Tom Davis Go to last post
0 1,830
Unable to directly book a resource for this meeting. by Aaron
I have a customer that is trying to book a meeting. They add a specific Resource and get the following error: "The operation failed. An object...
February 24th 06 03:43 PM
by Aaron Go to last post
0 2,659
Is it possible to email a one day calendar to another user? by Noel
Is it possible to email a calendar to another user and then have them email it back to me and import it to my calendar?
February 24th 06 04:17 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 474
Resource Scheduled dialog box by FBGWeezer
How do I re-check the box to notify me when a resource has been successfully scheduled in Outlook?
February 24th 06 04:23 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 667
How do I set the default message format when forwarding? by SueS
I would like to set it so when forwarding appointments on my calendar to other people to have it automatically use html and not rich text so people...
February 24th 06 04:32 PM
by SueS Go to last post
0 633
Meeting Requests Don't Show Up by Fred Yarbrough
We are having an issue with certain users not being able to receive Microsoft Outlook Meeting Requests. We are using Microsoft Exchange 2003 and our...
February 24th 06 05:10 PM
by Fred Yarbrough Go to last post
3 891
Outlook 2002 appointment sent to public folder calendar gets puts in someone elses calendar instead by QH
My manager regularly works from home and puts the days he does this in advance into the IT Shared Calendar, which is in the public folder, and to...
February 24th 06 05:14 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,693
Meeting request - recipient could not be reached by Sal F
I have a user with the very same problem and am wondering if you ever found a resolution to this problem? "kmf" wrote: I have a situation where...
February 24th 06 05:15 PM
by Jose Bezerra Go to last post
1 792
Outlook 2003 Resource Scheduling by [email protected]
I currently have several conference rooms set up to be able to directly book the room by inviting it as a resource. This is working ok, but some...
February 24th 06 06:19 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 668
Outlook should let me make recurring appts private. by tracy
To make a recurring appointment private I have to create it as a single appointment, make it private, then make it recurring. If I make it...
February 24th 06 08:13 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 908
Public Calendars by Nikki
Our company uses public calendars to book conference rooms- We are looking at setting them up two ways one as a resource or as a email address. Do...
February 24th 06 09:06 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 691
Busy Schedule Information by Lisa AGA
EXPLAIN WHY WHEN SCHEDULING A MEETNG, ON SOME PEOPLES CALENDARS YOU CAN SEE THEIR BUSINESS AND ON OTHERS YOU CANNOT. I believe my customer is...
February 24th 06 10:07 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 598
how do I dismiss old recurring appointments by Adrienne
but still keep the current and future reminders?
February 24th 06 10:35 PM
by Adrienne Go to last post
0 1,239
outlook xp by sonic
how can i find out who created an appoitment in the public foldres in outlook xp we are running microsoft exchange server. -- sonic111
February 24th 06 11:25 PM
by Noel All Go to last post

From The