Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
"Please see above" on Calendar Details page by [email protected]
I am reviving this question from 2004 that someone else asked. I'd appreciate any tips on getting rid of the "Please see above". Thanks. "When you...
March 12th 07 12:22 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 514
"print notes for task or appointments": by earnieb
When you setup a meeting, appointment or task on the calender, there is a space for notes... How can I print or display these on the calendar?
January 3rd 10 02:48 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 686
"Private" Meeting Request by Vicki_g
I manage the mailbox for five different conference rooms. When someone sends a meeting request for one of the rooms and they mark the appointment as...
June 27th 08 12:20 AM
by Vicki_g Go to last post
0 1,364
"Private" meeting room requests by Vicki_g
I manage the mailbox for five different conference rooms. When someone sends a meeting request for one of the rooms and they mark the appointment as...
June 13th 08 11:31 PM
by Vicki_g Go to last post
0 739
"Private" meetings by Vicki_g
I manage the mailbox for five different conference rooms. When someone sends a meeting request for one of the rooms and they mark the appointment as...
June 27th 08 12:20 AM
by Vicki_g Go to last post
0 405
"Read" markings for email delegate - HELP by Kimberly
I have full delegate access to his email and calendar and when I read an email.. it shows up as read for him and if he reads one it shows up at read...
February 4th 10 04:39 PM
by Kimberly Go to last post
0 633
"Recurring events" glitch when categorzing events in Outlook Cal 2 by dwarfdog
Each time I try to categorize my appointments in Office Outlook 2007, an ongoing weekly recurrence is automatically created for each event. is this...
November 29th 07 09:55 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 538
"Reminder will not appear in multiple calendars" by C Kline
I have Outlook 2003 in Windows XP. I have my main calendar that I share on the network. I created a second calendar for my personal...
October 31st 06 01:02 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 540
"remove from Calendar" doesn't remove meetings by teeus
Help! Reoccuring meetings have been sent to me, I accept and they are loaded onto scheduler. Then the organizer cancels one occurance. I get the...
December 19th 06 03:57 PM
by teeus Go to last post
0 623
"resource has declined your meeting" by Chris Reynolds
I have a Windows XP computer with Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003 server. When we try to schedule a meeting using a resource it comes back with a...
March 15th 06 06:48 PM
by Chris Reynolds Go to last post
0 887
"Resource Scheduling" Button no longer works by mabster
Hi folks, Yesterday our IT dept rolled out Office Communicator and a hotfix (KB936864) for Outlook. Today I found out that one of our rooms isn't...
October 26th 07 02:19 AM
by mabster Go to last post
0 969
"Resources Booked" Dialog Box by Victoria@DIG
Hello: My office uses both Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003. We have recently converted to booking conference rooms using the Outlook Resources...
November 28th 07 09:38 PM
by Victoria@DIG Go to last post
1 646
"Save and Close" command in calendaring by BobPetrich
When entering a new appointment/event in Outlook calendar, I used to be able to save it and close it with a one-click "Save and Close" command. I...
February 6th 07 04:42 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 876
"Save as" option returns error message by gasflower
Hi, I have come across a strange problem: When I try to save a calendar appointment in vcs format to a folder by clicking: "save as", I receive a...
July 12th 06 08:20 PM
by gasflower Go to last post
0 715
"Send meeting requests to Delegates" setting not sticking by slf1986
The tickbox setting in Outlook under Tools, Options, Delegates which causes meeting requests to be sent to delegates and not me will not stick. I...
February 9th 06 03:10 PM
by slf1986 Go to last post
0 927
"Share my Calendar" by Jeannie
On of the presidents for our company does not have the "Share My Calendar" Link in the Calendar navigation pane. Can you help me locate it so that...
August 27th 08 11:39 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 418
"Share my calendar" is missing by Helen
Good day, I never thought this would be possible but here it is: we use an Exchange server, our system is XP - 2002 - SP2, Outlook 2003. A user...
April 13th 07 07:04 AM
by sweetskye82 Go to last post
3 8,046
"Show week numbers" in Outlook Calendar by paulli6
Under Tools - Options - Calendar Options - the Show week numbers in the month view is checked and "ghosted out". I don't want this option turned on.
June 28th 07 05:16 PM
by paulli6 Go to last post
0 562
"Shrink" day and week view to include more of day by Robert Stanley
Hello. I just started using Outlook 2007, and particularly use the show full week view. I've set my workday from 7am to 8pm, and would ideally like...
August 21st 08 10:42 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 521
"The calendar folder cannot be found" message by Fiona
Hi there, I have a user who is on Outlook 2007 on an Exchange 2003 server. She cannot view another users shared calendar. I can view it fine and...
February 14th 08 10:49 AM
by Fiona Go to last post

From The