Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Custom View for Outlook Calendar - Date/Time of next appointment by Walter Mitchell Pelowski
Custom View for Outlook Calendar - Date/Time of next appointment I've setup a custom table view for my calendar but I'm frustrated because I don't...
February 12th 09 04:54 AM
by Walter Mitchell Pelowski Go to last post
0 398
Organizer meetings on public calendar does not auto accept by microsyskl
I have upgraded from outlook 2003 to 2007 and am on Exchange Server. In the past, as an meeting organizer on the Public Calendar, I would...
February 12th 09 02:41 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 1,534
Appointments are cancelling when copied from one calendar to anoth by Rich
I have been having this issue for about 6 weeks now. Whenever I copy an appointment from someone else's shared calendar to mine, it stays on the...
February 12th 09 02:36 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 558
Sharing calendar as free / busy - no details by AJ
I would like to share my calendar, but rather than sharing every detail of my day, I would like to show my appointment blocks of time as unavailable...
February 12th 09 02:34 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,317
Hours are offset when synchronizing Outlook 2003 and Windows Mobile 6 by Nathan Sokalski
When I synchronize my Windows Mobile 6 device with Microsoft Outlook 2003 using ActiveSync 4.5 the hours are offset on my Windows Mobile 6 device...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 12th 09 02:27 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
11 1,185
All days events show up with start time how to change to banner by coach45mjp
My all day events and holidays show up with a start time on my calenders. How do I change these in order for them to show up as a banner. Outlook...
February 12th 09 02:21 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
8 675
2007 Weekly Style is Different than 2003 Weekly Style by Pamelagio
My office recently upgraded from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007. I have always relied heavily on a printed weekly (one page per week) calendar that...
February 11th 09 11:37 PM
by Pamelagio Go to last post
0 625
2007 Weekly Style Prints Differently Than 2003 by Pamelagio
We recently upgraded from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007. The weekly, single-page calendar style for printing in 2003 had two columns (left colum MON...
February 11th 09 11:31 PM
by Pamelagio Go to last post
0 316
Getting an error message when I post by LisaK
Yesterday and today i posted message and got a message saying there had been an error and my post hadn't' gone thru. i fell for it yesterday and...
February 11th 09 09:16 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
2 335
Make Calendar Entry Not Private by Submit2s
Hello Fellow supporters, I'm looking for assistance with outlook 2007 calendar. I have a user that has marked a calendar entry as private and now...
February 11th 09 05:49 PM
by Submit2s Go to last post
0 588
Journal entry timer stays on after Save-and-Close by [email protected]
There's been several occassions where I have a Journal entry running, clicked on Save-and-Close, then re-open it by double-clicking the entry in...
February 11th 09 03:55 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 433
Outlook 2003 Reminder Issue by Kevin
I am having problems with the Outlook reoccurring reminders. I schedule an appointment reminder and the reminder pops up on the day of the...
February 11th 09 03:20 PM
by Kevin Go to last post
0 424
Recursive Out of office message by Tiele
Hi, We have over 500 people working with outlook every day and recieving tons of mail. The out of office is also used almost daily for most...
February 11th 09 02:46 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 1,108
Automatically assigning a meeting reminder to meeting requests by [email protected]
Is there a way to cause Outlook to add a meeting reminder to meeting requests that arrive without a reminder?
February 11th 09 02:25 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 910
Outlook 2003 reminder issue by Kevin
I am having problems with the Outlook reoccurring reminders. I schedule an appointment reminder and the reminder pops up on the day of the...
February 11th 09 01:47 PM
by Kevin Go to last post
0 370
Permissions and Sharing by Marie
I want to give permission to employees to ask for flex, vacation and personnel time. Is there any way that I can share a calendar with my employees...
February 11th 09 01:39 PM
by Marie Go to last post
0 355
Outlook 2003 Reminder Issue by Kevin
I am having problems with the Outlook reoccurring reminders. I schedule an appointment reminder and the reminder pops up on the day of the...
February 11th 09 01:32 PM
by Kevin Go to last post
0 364
Outlook 2003 Reminder by Kevin
I am having problems with the Outlook reoccurring reminders. I schedule an appointment reminder and the reminder pops up on the day of the...
February 11th 09 01:30 PM
by Kevin Go to last post
0 359
Recursive Out of office message by Tiele
Hi, We have over 500 people working with outlook every day and recieving tons of mail. The out of office is also used almost daily for most...
February 11th 09 10:00 AM
by Tiele Go to last post
0 531
Want to suppress double booking of appointments in a resource by Ilene from AHP
We want to utilize the capability of suppressing double booking of appointments on the calendar for conference rooms used as resources, but it is...
February 11th 09 05:39 AM
by Jconnell Go to last post

From The