Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
my calendar is showing the wrong date. by monica
My calendar is showing Wed the 31st instead of Tues the 30th? what is wrong?
May 31st 06 09:15 AM
by Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 1,153
Define dates and times that appointments can be scheduled by [email protected]
Hello, I would like to set up Outlook 2003 so that when others are scheduling a meeting, they only see certain times that I am available. ...
May 31st 06 12:22 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 554
Who made an appointment in a shared Calendar by Middo
Can anyone let me know if there is a way to find out which user made and an appointment in a share Calendar. Thanks in advance Phil
May 31st 06 01:11 PM
by Middo Go to last post
0 675
Outlook appointments should have a details tab like tasks by Bas Möllenkramer
In Outlook tasks I can enter hours spent and mileage. However tasks dont show up in the calendar. I need my appointments to have the same details...
May 31st 06 02:10 PM
by Bas Möllenkramer Go to last post
2 564
appointment reminders always pop up 16 hours in advance vs. 8 hou. by don
I have tried the obvious, setting the options to 15 minutes etc..but continue to get tommorrow's calander's events as reminders today!!
May 31st 06 02:10 PM
by don Go to last post
0 490
Help change set up calendar Sunday to Saturday by JBKyle
My outlook sets calendar Monday to Friday with small Sat. and Sunday. I need the Calendar to run Sunday to Saturday with all full size blocks in...
May 31st 06 03:34 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 867
allow invitee to establish "show time as" feature by Grumpy
I do not want to have every invitation that I accept to show my time as "busy" or "out of office". I would prefer to be able to establish my "show...
May 31st 06 03:58 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 684
Appt times from Outlook via Activesync to pocketpc add one hour by buckeye2rph
I'm trying to sync from Outlook to Pocketpc via Activesync. The syncronization works but my calender entry adds one hour when it syncs.
May 31st 06 09:09 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 687
Appointments are truncated when Printing a monthly calendar in V20 by Scervas
I am trying the beta 2007 office and went to print a monthly calendar. All the tasks are truncated to one short line and missing valuable...
May 31st 06 09:12 PM
by Scervas Go to last post
0 915
Wrapping text when printing a monthly calendar in Outlook 2007 by Scervas
Microsoft removed an important feature in Outlook 2007 when printing a monthly calendar. In Office 2003 when printing a monthly calendar, it...
May 31st 06 09:21 PM
by Scervas Go to last post
0 752
Reoccurring Appts Error: Can't Open This Item. The Object Could. by silvrwood
We are using Outlook 2003 under an Exchange 2003 environment. A few of our users report this error trying to open reoccurring appointments: ...
May 31st 06 09:56 PM
by silvrwood Go to last post
2 884
Printing Options in Outlook 2002 by Bill Nygaard
When I print a calendar page, it should show the holidays in a faded or grayed font, so that I can write over/around them easily. I know many...
May 31st 06 10:16 PM
by Bill Nygaard Go to last post
0 408
Issues receiving Meeting invitations in Outlook 2000 by CruzerZERO
Hello, I'm currently having a trouble between two computers at the moment, one uses Office XP Pro, the other, Office 2000. Whenever the user with...
May 31st 06 10:29 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 650
Saving in Public Folders by Tami
I have a public calendar folder, with multiple users. When one user enters information into the calendar, it takes some time before the appointment...
May 31st 06 10:41 PM
by Tami Go to last post
0 443
mother's day and father by RCLOXLEY
MOTHER'S DAY AND FATHER'S DAY SHOULD BE ON THE HOLIDAYS LIST ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the...
June 1st 06 12:47 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 414
In MS Outlook under My Calendar I have Calendar(#), how to delete it? by [email protected]
When I go to Calendar in MS Outlook I have small section on right side which is "My Calendar" Underneath, it has icon of calendar and work Calendar...
June 1st 06 12:52 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 434
The Calendar locks up upon receiving a meeting request by DrewCarey2450
We have an issue with one of our senior Executive (who has 2 delegates with access to his Calendar) - having his Calendar (and Outlook) Lock up...
June 1st 06 01:58 AM
by DrewCarey2450 Go to last post
0 1,564
Outlook calendar - reminders by Russ
Is it possible to get a popup reminder if Outlook isn't running? I'd like to have any reminders that are set in Outlook Calendar to show up when...
June 1st 06 06:01 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 716
How to edit multiple items? by dim4x4
Hi! Here's my question. For example, I've used "Look for" and filtered all items that contain "Football". I get a category view with rows...
June 1st 06 07:41 AM
by dim4x4 Go to last post
2 692
Calendar by Candy
How can I combine Microsoft Task Launcher calendar with the Microsoft Office Outlook calendar ?
June 1st 06 11:41 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The