Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
how do I send my calender as a file by email? by agi|e
Jodi D wrote: *I usually print the relevant pages to PDF. J "huizc" wrote in message ...
April 18th 06 08:16 PM
by agi|e Go to last post
0 521
how do I send my calender as a file by email? by agi|e
Jodi D wrote: *I usually print the relevant pages to PDF. J "huizc" wrote in message ...
April 18th 06 08:18 PM
by agi|e Go to last post
0 514
Can I synchronize calendars over a network? by Nelson
Is there a way to synchronize 2 calendars over a home network? Notebook and desktop machines, like you can with a PDA?
April 19th 06 01:51 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 676
Problem seeing free/busy information by pd
Good folks, after doing a little poking myself this may wind up being informational more than anything else. I have a client/clients on a Office...
April 19th 06 01:51 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 945
How do I get rid of my dates appearing twice? by Hestia
The dates in my calendar have started to appear twice. Has this happened to anyone else?
April 19th 06 01:54 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 658
Date/Time Stamp of Event by Domenic
With regards to Outlook 2000 Professional, is it possible to find out when an event was entered in the calendar? For example, if this morning at...
April 19th 06 03:33 AM
by Domenic Go to last post
3 1,186
calendar shows no information for meetings by bradleymt2001
When scheduling a meeting for multiple users AND using the "Global Address Book", some invitees show "No information" slashes even though everyone...
April 19th 06 04:52 AM
by Nikki Go to last post
5 3,422
How do I view created tasks in my calendar for each day by Tim GM
I want to create tasks for my working day, but then ONLY view on any given what is relevant to that day. I want to create a task for next Friday but...
April 19th 06 09:52 AM
by Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook Go to last post
1 719
Orphaned Private Appointment by John
Hello, Hope someone can help me here. We have a shared mailbox which several people access. Someone created a top level folder inside that mailbox...
April 19th 06 11:21 AM
by John Go to last post
2 1,556
some meeting invites do not show Accept, Tentative, Decline, etc by dep337
some email meeting invites do not show the options to Accept, Tentative, Decline, etc. This is an intermittent fault. The options show when I test...
April 19th 06 11:50 AM
by dep337 Go to last post
0 1,674
Outlook calendar email by HKA
How do I send a copy of my Outlook calendar by email?
April 19th 06 12:31 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 437
Calendar Item Moved or Deleted by Marcella Proust
I received meeting requests with the comment "the calendar item has been moved or deleted". The problem is the item hasn't been moved or deleted...
April 19th 06 01:25 PM
by Abhi Go to last post
1 1,157
Duel calendars by Mark Joseph
Small company using SB server + exchange I'm a new user/profile on exchange. All working very well no issue bar one! I have the default calendar...
April 19th 06 02:33 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 656
list of Delegates from Outlook by Abhi Sharma
Hi Is there any way i can get the list of delegates from Exchange. know i can use Publicdelegate attribute from AD, but i am looking for Delegate...
April 19th 06 03:19 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,199
Meeting Invites betweek 2K3 and XP by chewbacca
I have a user with Office XP and one with Office 03. When the user with 2K3 sends an invite to the XP user the body of the message is blank and the...
April 19th 06 03:43 PM
by chewbacca Go to last post
0 565
Calendar icon unable to display the folder? by mjw658
Suddenly when I click on the calendar icon in Outlook 2003, I get the following message: Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook...
April 19th 06 03:54 PM
by mjw658 Go to last post
0 1,350
Tracking Tab Missing by shawncarney
Someone commented that this was a known issue with Blackberry users that had delegates... We're having that problem now and cannot find a cause or...
April 19th 06 05:16 PM
by shawncarney Go to last post
0 685
Can only see text in Reading Pane by Dawn
Hi, When a user forwards an appointment they received to someone else and adds text in the the message area, the text can only be seen in Reading...
April 19th 06 05:55 PM
by Dawn Go to last post
0 713
Is it possible to post the "view group schedules" to a web page by Flanman
We have several conference rooms that are setup as users with their own calendars. I have created a group view where I can view all of them easily...
April 19th 06 06:09 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 643
Outlook should let me cancel meetings without notifying people by 7s
In earlier versions of outlook, when someone declines an instance of a recurring meeting, I could delete that occurance and not send them mail since...
April 19th 06 06:22 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The