Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Calendar Entries View when Printing by Kandi
Why do 30-minute calendar items show up as 60-minute entries when I print the calendar?
September 19th 08 08:59 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 487
calendar entries, wow, I'm stuck by silly
somehow I got a LIST of all the calendar entries. I need it to go back to the calendar view with each individual entry on each day. does that make...
May 27th 09 06:07 PM
by Bob I Go to last post
1 362
Calendar entries. by Blackie
Hi, as of this morning, I can no longer add entries to my Calendar.
December 1st 09 08:13 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 378
Calendar entry by Rick
Hi, i cannot anymore create an appointment in my calendar. Nothing is happening when i doubleclick a empty space to create an appointment. i can...
February 28th 06 07:37 PM
by Rick Go to last post
0 803
Calendar entry added via webpage won't ActiveSync by DL
I have been adding travel arrangements via the 'Add to Outlook' button on the American Airlines web site. Pressing the button opens an Outlook...
February 23rd 08 01:01 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 619
Calendar Entry Changed - Can I recover information lost? by Amanda
I somehow edited a series and ended up overwriting the information in the past dates of this series. Is there anyway to get the information back?
January 30th 09 03:09 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 860
Calendar entry eror messages by robert
Outlook Professional 2003 When I attempt to make a new calendar entry I receive the following message upon clicking the ENTER key: "Could not save...
September 23rd 06 07:47 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 431
calendar entry error by crockett116
when I have an item for "save and close" I receive an error message: "one or more parameters not valid?" what do I do now?
August 20th 06 08:01 PM
by crockett116 Go to last post
0 502
calendar entry from an e-mail by Krauching
I have been trying all options to creat a calendar entry from an e-mail. For example, there is a long trail of e-mails and now I want to create a...
October 11th 06 01:44 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 683
Calendar entry goes straight into calendar w/out notification by Nikki
On a shared calendar, when we send an appointment, all but one attendee gets the e-mail notifications. The appointment goes straight into that one...
February 12th 09 10:15 AM
by Adrian Go to last post
6 955
Calendar entry in Folder List and Calendar in Navigation Pane by CityCarole
In the Navigation pane, in the lists that come up under Folder List and Calendar buttons, there is a (4) after the Calendar entry. When a similar...
March 20th 07 01:10 AM
by Nikki Go to last post
1 642
calendar entry not working-error-Contact your administrator by cavading
I am on an exhange server and just downloaded Office 2007 and can not enter an appointment in my calendar. I get an error message: Could not save...
February 23rd 08 01:27 AM
by Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 657
Calendar entry properties by LegalSecretary
I need to be able to see when an item was added to a calendar - can anyone help with this? I used to be able to right click an entry and look at...
April 21st 10 02:01 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 590
Calendar Entry Source by playdoh
How or can you determine who made an entry in an Outlook (2003) Calendar?
February 7th 07 05:58 PM
by playdoh Go to last post
2 522
calendar error by Rusty Bull News
When pc booting up get an error saying calendar has failed? Thanks
February 8th 07 02:51 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 453
Calendar error - outlook 2003/sp3 + hotfix by Mike
Client receives error intermittently when setting up meetings... "the item could not be saved because it has been modified by another user or in...
October 18th 08 05:01 AM
by Mike Go to last post
0 343
Calendar error in the Outlook Today setting. by HKHAIA
When I don't have any thing scheduled for today, events that are scheduled for later in the week appear as if set for today in the "Outlook Today"...
October 17th 06 01:28 PM
by HKHAIA Go to last post
0 448
Calendar Error Message by Trevor
Just re-installed Office 2003 on new computer. In Calendar Section of Outlook, receiving error message when I try to enter a new appointment....
May 21st 08 01:06 PM
by Trevor Go to last post
0 369
Calendar event accept reply going to extra email addresses by Knavegrs
When a calendar event/meeting is made and any user accepts with a reply the reply is sent to extra in house email addresses, that where not in the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 18th 09 04:38 PM
by Knavegrs Go to last post
11 694
Calendar event end date by Diane L
How can I change my calendar events end dates en masse? My holidays all end on 2001 now. Or do I need to change each one individually? Thanks for...
December 10th 07 02:45 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The