Threads in Forum : Outlook - Calandaring Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Calendar entries & duplicate contacts by kbunting
I've managed to delete all the diary entries but they are still in the archive calendar - now renamed Calendar 1 - please could someone tell me how...
July 29th 09 08:52 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 547
Calendar Entries - ALT-based shortcut keys by Chris Crawley
ALT-S no longer save/closes! I realise ALT-1 (or hold ALT and it numbers the shortcut options...) but is there a way I can have my ALT-S back? Or is...
August 4th 06 11:43 PM
by Mike Go to last post
6 811
calendar entries appear on pc and desktop by ochylski
I have a desktop and laptop. I would like to be able to enter calendar info on one and have it go to both automatically. Is there such a way to...
January 7th 07 09:03 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 397
Calendar entries are automatically setup with weekly recurrences by James Muehlnickel
For the past week or two when adding new Outlook calendar entries they are automatically setup with weekly recurrences. I didn't make any changes to...
January 10th 08 12:58 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 512
Calendar entries automatically duplicate themselves in Outlook 200 by Randy
I use Outlook 2003 as a standalone application for personal use. I enter birthdays, anniversaries, etc as a recurring event. Without warning or any...
May 2nd 07 05:31 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,012
Calendar entries being auto deleted by tsl
I have outlook 2003. My calendar appears to delete entries except for b-days after 6 mos has past. I'd like to keep all entries for at least a...
October 28th 09 04:55 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 461
Calendar entries being deleted & auto archive by Sarah
Hi How do I stop my calendar entries being deleted automatically? I can’t seem to locate where the Auto Archive is in Outlook for Windows 7 it...
March 29th 10 06:29 AM
by Sarah Go to last post
3 445
calendar entries created offline on laptop don't show up elsewhere by Vivek
I receive emails to my laptop. When I create a meeting on the laptop, it does not show up in Outlook web access or on the Blackberry. How do I push...
May 26th 06 10:28 AM
by Vivek Go to last post
0 469
Calendar Entries Disappear by [email protected]
Calendar entries disappear at will. My assistant makes appointments and uses the "invite attendies" function to forward them to me and I accept them...
July 23rd 07 05:19 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 946
Calendar entries disappear after few days by Newbie
We have a few users complains about they accepted meetings but few days later, the meetings disappear from their calendar? What would be causing...
July 16th 08 05:22 PM
by Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_] Go to last post
1 486
Calendar Entries Disappeared!! by Sharon
I am using Outlook 2000 SP3 and for some reason have lost all of my Calendar entries past and present. They haven't archived as this is not set to...
February 8th 06 01:59 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 1,167
Calendar entries do not cover all time slots from start to end? by Peter Manse
Is there any way to configure Outlook's calendar so that ALL of the time slots for an entry are "covered" in the calendar? If I set an entry that...
March 1st 07 06:36 PM
by Peter Manse Go to last post
0 518
Calendar entries have disappeared? by dj
All calendar entries prior to June 1 have disappeared? I use 2002 Outlook. Any thoughts on how to get this information back would be appreciated.
July 11th 08 04:03 PM
by sikologik Go to last post
2 594
calendar entries language by Eugene
hi! i am using ms office 2003 in english and regional language set to greek. after updating to office sp2, without changing my options, the...
May 5th 06 06:14 PM
by Eugene Go to last post
0 654
Calendar entries missing by BrazEagle
My LAPTOP with OUTLOOK 2002 when sync to my DESKTOPwith OUTLOOK 2003 entries are missing in my OUTLOOK 2003??? I tried everything possible,...
September 8th 06 04:40 PM
by BrazEagle Go to last post
0 658
Calendar Entries Missing in overview by Simon
I am using Outlook 2003 Calendar. I put in all my work days and that way I keep track of bookings and payments. When there is an appointment on a...
March 10th 07 09:37 PM
by Simon Go to last post
0 570
Calendar entries owner? by Ernest Chan
I'm been trying to find out who had created the calendar entries but with no luck. In our company, we had shared out the Public folders (calendar)...
July 22nd 08 12:53 PM
by Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware] Go to last post
1 1,264
Calendar entries posting to more than one calendar by IMC-Scott
I have a client running SBS 2003/Outlook 2003 that has all of their personal calendars shared. They also have a "dummy" account whose calendar is...
August 29th 08 07:16 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 445
Calendar Entries Removed within minutes. Sync issue with Exchange by Terry
Not sure what's going on. I'm certainly not an Exchange expert. Before we brought Exchange into the picture, everyone had their own pop accounts. ...
October 8th 08 08:38 PM
by Terry Go to last post
6 627
calendar entries say can not save??? by paul
When I enter new appointments for '08 i get message that says it can not save the new information and therefore the appointments are not accepted in...
February 21st 07 02:49 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The