Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   I want to make a print of the year 2010(Outlook 2007) (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/99725-i-want-make-print-year.html)

Lene February 2nd 10 02:25 PM

I want to make a print of the year 2010(Outlook 2007)

I can only choose to print one month from Outlook. Is there any way to make a
print of a year (for the overview of several employees)? Or is there an other
MS application which will be good as a vacation planner?

Bob I February 2nd 10 02:57 PM

I want to make a print of the year 2010(Outlook 2007)

Use this program
Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook 2007
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...687211033.aspx

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] February 2nd 10 02:57 PM

"Lene" wrote in message

I can only choose to print one month from Outlook. Is there any way to make a
print of a year (for the overview of several employees)? Or is there an
other
MS application which will be good as a vacation planner?

I believe the Outlook 2007 Calendar Printing Assistant can print an entire
year, but I've not tried it. Otherwise, you can use a Word template.
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]