Private appointments in calendar

Old March 28th 06, 03:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Calendar Girl

Default Private appointments in calendar

My colleague and I would like to have a shared calendar which alerts both of
us of the reminders in the calendar. As it does not seem possible for this
to happen, is there a way we can make each other editors of both our personal
calendars so that we can view private appontments as well as the others?
Old March 29th 06, 11:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Chrosina

You should be able to make her a delegate through Tools--Options and then the
Delegate tab. You can mark the box that says that they are able to see your
private appointments.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

Calendar Girl Calendar wrote:

My colleague and I would like to have a shared calendar which alerts
both of us of the reminders in the calendar. As it does not seem
possible for this to happen, is there a way we can make each other
editors of both our personal calendars so that we can view private
appontments as well as the others?

Don't make the appointments private and you'll each be able to see the
others'. The very concept of "private" means that no one else can see them.
--
Brian Tillman

Old March 31st 06, 10:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Calendar Girl

We share our calendars as a company so that we know where people are on a day
to day basis. I don't want the whole company seeing my private appointments,
as I deal with confidentail information! This information is fine to share
with my manager but not everyone else! Thanks anyway.