show appointments in bold type

Old June 30th 09, 01:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Linda

Default show appointments in bold type

As of a few hours ago, my outlook calendar shows all dates in BF, whether or
not there is an appointment on the date. I think it is set properly, but it
does not seem to be working. Thanks
Old June 30th 09, 01:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Linda" wrote in message

As of a few hours ago, my outlook calendar shows all dates in BF, whether or
not there is an appointment on the date. I think it is set properly, but it
does not seem to be working. Thanks

What version of Outlook? What calendar view? Where do the bold dates show?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old June 30th 09, 03:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Linda

Outlook 2007 - I have the calendar showing when the view is set to read email
messages. That's where the bold dates occur.The fonts for the dates are all
larger too. Thanks.

Old June 30th 09, 04:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Linda" wrote in message

Outlook 2007 - I have the calendar showing when the view is set to read
email
messages. That's where the bold dates occur.The fonts for the dates are all
larger too. Thanks.

Are you talking about the Date Navigator in the Navigation Pane? Outlook
won't show both the Calendar and the Inbox simultaneously in the same window.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old June 30th 09, 04:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Linda

what is showing is Mail (folders) Inbox and to-do bar. The to do has two
months at the top in calendar form, and the to do list at the bottom.

It might be easier to go back to default settings (if I knew how).

Old June 30th 09, 08:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Linda" wrote in message

what is showing is Mail (folders) Inbox and to-do bar. The to do has two
months at the top in calendar form, and the to do list at the bottom.

It might be easier to go back to default settings (if I knew how).

Try starting Outlook once with the /resettodobar command switch and then the
/resetnavpane command switch. You might be able to do both at once. It
wouldn't hurt to try the /cleanfreebusy switch as well.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old June 30th 09, 08:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Linda" wrote in message

Thanks for trying to help me, Brian. If figured it out!!

Could you post the solution, please? Others might find it helpful.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]