no calendar appears

Old June 17th 09, 03:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Bob

Default no calendar appears

When I open Calendar Printing Assistant and choose a template, no calendar
appears even though I have a calendar in Outlook. Two calendars appear and
are checked in the Calendars and Tasks pane, but nothing appears in the
calendar template. How do I get CPA to bring in the calendar in Outlook?
--
Bob55
Old June 17th 09, 04:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

What happens if you hit Print Preview from the CPA?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Bob asked:

Old June 18th 09, 08:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Bob

Milly: I cannot find an option for "Print Preview" within CPA under "File."
All that appears is "Print," "Page Setup'" and "Publish as XPS." There is no
preview opportunity under the Printer Preferences area except for a box that
offers to display preview before printing. If I enable this, it just shows a
blank calendar, the same thing the screeen shows..
Bob55